Delta Hiring News

Subscribe
88  138  178  184  185  186  187  188  189  190  191  192  198  238  288  688 
Page 188 of 1123
Go to
The Brake Pad, Manchester Arms, and Hambones BBQ are the new staples for Virginia Ave time killing - and the Waffle Houses (naturally).
Quote: Jeet jet???
Naaaa...ju?
Sco eet!

Shrimp and grits baby...shrimp and grits! Yum!
Avoid Spondivits or the Mexican place the night before an interview day.... The blander the better.

Now once you are here, feel free to fill up and emit poison gas in the sim box!
And don't forget, the only proper way to order at Popeye's is "spicy, with red beans".

Anything else, and you're a poser.

It should be noted that "mild" in NOLA is equivalent to "spicy" anywhere else. The "spicy" in NOLA is actually spicy.

Nu
First day indoc in the way-back: Delter is an equill opatunity m-ploy-yer. That means, gentlemens, we hire yan-keees....
Quote: First day indoc in the way-back: Delter is an equill opatunity m-ploy-yer. That means, gentlemens, we hire yan-keees....
One of the yankeees in our S/O class told us that Lockout DeBoost was a goalie for the Montreal Canadiens.
Frost Ward is spinning in his grave...
Quote: A Delta captain reviewing my résumé at WAI circled my graduate GPA and said, "Good GPA." She kept the résumé and put it in what she called, "the good pile."

I'm hoping they look at the most recent grades. My undergrad GPA was just below 3.0. I haven't received an interview invitation.
Is it normal to put GPA on a resume?
Quote: Gritts are disgusting. Is there a way to get hired and just have a limitation with my seniority number. "Only North Bases"
Disgusting? Really? Actually, grits by themselves are pretty tasteless... meaning without flavor. Hard to call that "disgusting". but to each his own. Besides that is only a warm up question. Here's a no kidding pass/fail, and I ain't giving the answer.

What is the plural of ya'll?

Oh and where's that "all your bases be mine" thingy? There are no "North" bases anymore. (Only yankee bases)

And one more thing... The proper name of that little conflagration is The War of Northern Aggression.
Quote: Disgusting? Really? Actually, grits by themselves are pretty tasteless... meaning without flavor. Hard to call that "disgusting". but to each his own. Besides that is only a warm up question. Here's a no kidding pass/fail, and I ain't giving the answer.

What is the plural of ya'll?

Oh and where's that "all your bases be mine" thingy? There are no "North" bases anymore.
By north I do not mean Delta vs NWA I just mean any base that let's say gets below freezing. Now if I could get the base that sees below 0 for at least a week in JAN I would love that. Of course I would love to just be hired by Delta and go where ever they tell me too.

Now the Ya'll question I will have to think about that. Can't think of what Jeff Foxworthy always says. I am hoping he can show me the answer.
88  138  178  184  185  186  187  188  189  190  191  192  198  238  288  688 
Page 188 of 1123
Go to