Delta Hiring News

Subscribe
241  291  331  337  338  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  351  391  441  841 
Page 341 of 1123
Go to
Gloopy..... I totally agree with you. I have done all three, 121,135, and 91. I'm currently at a fortune 500 dpt and am trying to get on with a major. DL is at the top of my list. I have 10 internal recs and one from an EVP there. Still no love!

The stereotype for the airline vs corporate thing drives me bat-sh!t crazy! Its all about the individual IMO.
Quote: Some are formal (Silver Bullet, Blue Dart, etc) and others are unofficial like CP meet and greets.
A UAL "meet and greet/grip and grin" is actually a bit of a semi formal/offical process. Scheduled with the CP's secretary in a pile of hundreds, also given a legal disclaimer at the beginning of it, etc.

But if one can get, GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote: Received an interview invite today. They are scheduling for interviews in May.
Best of luck to you!

I was hired in 2001 with no FAR 121 time.
Anyone get the fix a portion of your app email way back in the beginning with no call yet? Heard that was a good sign for many. I am still waiting.
Quote: Anyone get the fix a portion of your app email way back in the beginning with no call yet? Heard that was a good sign for many. I am still waiting.
Still waiting as well, over a month and half...
multiple pools
I wonder how many of those are the same guys. I bet there's more than a few in both pools…

Quote: My understanding is that United has 200+ in their pool and no invites going out until April so Delta's not the only place with a large pool established. I'd say that the pool is better than the waiting line to get in.
Quote: I wonder how many of those are the same guys. I bet there's more than a few in both pools…
I know at least one guy who's now flying with SWA and is still technically in both the DL & UAL pools. I suspect he's not the only one with multiple offers. Hopefully that means things will open up somewhat as calls for upcoming classes go out.
Quote: Still waiting as well, over a month and half...
Still waiting too. Slightly over a month since receiving the email.
2 months since fix-it email...I know a guy who's been waiting since June.
2 emails in mid October. Nothing since.
241  291  331  337  338  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  351  391  441  841 
Page 341 of 1123
Go to