Delta Hiring News

Subscribe
324  374  414  420  421  422  423  424  425  426  427  428  434  474  524  924 
Page 424 of 1123
Go to
Quote: Taking a plane over from a crew on a hot summer day probably felt like hot bunking too.

Side note, when resupply ships pulled up to the U boats and popped the hatch, the smell was often enough to make them vomit.
The U-505 in Chicago still stinks after 70 years. However I think the scent is reinforced during the summer months by the long lines of the great unwashed.
Quote: Strange tales like these have been around for years:

-- a guy who refused to do walkarounds, saying "It flew in, it'll fly out."
I fail to see the problem here.
Quote: -- a guy who wouldn't wear black shoes
I knew an old NE captain in SLC that wore black tennis shoes.
Quote: -- a guy on reserve who wouldn't get a phone
I had a pager.
Quote: -- a guy who brought a lawyer to his sim check
Shirley?

Quote: Hard to believe, but I suppose anything's possible.
No doubt........ Thanks for the trip down memory lane
Any word on delta hiring lately. Has anyone been getting the call for interview?
Quote: Any word on delta hiring lately. Has anyone been getting the call for interview?
Yes. Delta is actively hiring. They send out emails rather than call. Airlineapps must be updated every 60 days minimum to stay "active." More often is better. Mostly Endeavor guaranteed interviews and Compass flowthroughs for the civilian side. Otherwise almost entirely military. We've heard from a very few off the street civilians but they claim to be filling their quota of civilians with the Delta Connection agreements for the most part. Not seeing a change in this anytime real soon. Hope this helps.
Quote: Any word on delta hiring lately. Has anyone been getting the call for interview?
50+/month until the zombie apocalypse.
Will zombies still require Air Service?
Quote: Will zombies still require Air Service?
There is no money in zombie air freight.
3 out of 6 hired today. 2 out of 7 yesterday.
Seems like successful percentages going down. Any idea what the problem is?
Quote: Seems like successful percentages going down. Any idea what the problem is?
That's probably normal statistical variance.
324  374  414  420  421  422  423  424  425  426  427  428  434  474  524  924 
Page 424 of 1123
Go to