jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
323  823  1223  1273  1313  1319  1320  1321  1322  1323  1324  1325  1326  1327  1333  1373  1423 
Page 1323 of 1434
Go to
Received Phase II email today. So from what I read that is pretty much the CJO, contingent that your background check and everything else comeback good?
Quote: Just got the welcome to phase 2 email this morning.

During the interview, they said that they are now offering class dates in advance of all the background checks being complete. Any recent PIREPs on what the wait time from the welcome to phase 2 email to being offered a class date and the class start date is?

Thanks in advance, thrilled to get the email and thrilled to stop commuting.
From the interview to the welcome email for phase 2 is how long a wait.
Quote: I know this is completely ridiculous but I might as well ask: I have access to a blue dart that will "expire" in a few months. I'm a CFI that has a CJO at a regional and near ATP minimums. Should I use this blue dart before this JB pilot retires to get an interview? I know I'm not exactly Jetblue material at the moment but I'd hate to let the opportunity go to waste at all. I figured at least I could be on HR's radar for future hiring.
The blue dart IS NOT a guaranteed interview. It’s a guaranteed app score. Scoring you in your current position (without an ATP) would most likely not put you high enough to get a F2F just yet. Especially if all your time is just CFI.
Quote: The blue dart IS NOT a guaranteed interview. It’s a guaranteed app score. Scoring you in your current position (without an ATP) would most likely not put you high enough to get a F2F just yet. Especially if all your time is just CFI.
We still have blue darts? If I had one and one of my friends wanted to come here I would throw it at them.
Quote: The blue dart IS NOT a guaranteed interview. It’s a guaranteed app score. Scoring you in your current position (without an ATP) would most likely not put you high enough to get a F2F just yet. Especially if all your time is just CFI.
Are you sure about that? My understanding is that so long as the applicant meets the basic minimums, it is a guaranteed interview, but not a guaranteed job offer.
Quote: Are you sure about that? My understanding is that so long as the applicant meets the basic minimums, it is a guaranteed interview, but not a guaranteed job offer.
That’s how I understood it as well. Either way, this company wants pilots who want to be here, so I believe it would be worth pursuing for the applicant. Worse they say is get sone more time and then apply back.
Quote: Are you sure about that? My understanding is that so long as the applicant meets the basic minimums, it is a guaranteed interview, but not a guaranteed job offer.

This is my understanding as well. I was in a similar position and I got an interview. I believe the Blue dart shooter has to talk to their respective CP and make sure that the applicant has a minimum level of experience.
Thanks for your input guys. Really.
Quote: Thanks for your input guys. Really.
I’d throw it in honestly especially if they are about to retire. If you happen to be a non white male it’ll help as well.
I had the f2f interview last week. I know some that interviewed with me have gotten the phase 2 email. Since I haven’t heard anything should I consider myself still in the selection process or should I plan on reapplying in six months?
323  823  1223  1273  1313  1319  1320  1321  1322  1323  1324  1325  1326  1327  1333  1373  1423 
Page 1323 of 1434
Go to