jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
182  232  272  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  286  292  332  382  782  1282 
Page 282 of 1434
Go to
Quote: The 9/16 group was the first interview this Fall and that was 6 1/2 weeks ago. They said 8-12. I haven't heard of any of us getting good or bad news yet. Most background checks are complete from Sterling's end, though.
Surprised the 9/16 group hasn't heard yet, I was in 9/30 - called Sterling today - everything complete except for DOT checks (NDR?). Was hoping to hear by Turkey Day but that may be ambitious.

Bloodhound - what class are you expecting? Dec 3rd - or later?
I'm hoping for any class. �� They told us (before they seemed to pull the plug and draining the pool quickly) it would likely be a January class with a slight possibility for December. Because I haven't heard otherwise, I'm still leaning towards January but I'm also trying to play it cool and assuming nothing until I get the final answer.
Quote: I'm hoping for any class. �� They told us (before they seemed to pull the plug and draining the pool quickly) it would likely be a January class with a slight possibility for December. Because I haven't heard otherwise, I'm still leaning towards January but I'm also trying to play it cool and assuming nothing until I get the final answer.
That's basically what they told us on 9/30 as well so who knows. I wonder how many of the 49 per interview date will get hired and start class with other airlines in the meantime...maybe allowing us to start a little sooner. I wonder if they'll do a mid Dec class or not start one right before the holidays.
I think it's definitely a factor. I just heard today two from the 9/16 group were hired at other places. I don't know if/when they start class, though.
I need some input again. I'm curious about the 200 word essay--should I print it out or hand write it? Or does that even matter?
Quote: I need some input again. I'm curious about the 200 word essay--should I print it out or hand write it? Or does that even matter?
I typed mine out and know several others that did. All either hired or in Ph 2 now. That said, not sure it matters as long as it looks neat and is genuine.
Quote: I need some input again. I'm curious about the 200 word essay--should I print it out or hand write it? Or does that even matter?

Type it.

Type it.
JB required that it be hand-written during the previous round so I called and asked for this time around. They said it made no difference to them. So since, it doesn't matter to them, type it into their form.
Thanks guys for the response. I'll be typing it up. I feel like I'm having trouble describing myself in 200 words. I know this is "my time to shine," but I'm not really sure where to even start!
Mine was typed and it didn't seem to make a difference...I did print it on the page with the blank space. I doubt that they care.
182  232  272  278  279  280  281  282  283  284  285  286  292  332  382  782  1282 
Page 282 of 1434
Go to