jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
396  796  846  886  892  893  894  895  896  897  898  899  900  906  946  996  1396 
Page 896 of 1434
Go to
Quote: Just did phone interview. There were quite a few questions after the hours/log book check.
What are the core values?
What was the most challenging time in your career?
2 things you like about JetBlue?
Why would you be a good fit for JetBlue?
What do you not like about your current company?

I think that's it though I may have blanked on some.
I did the phone call Friday too. I got asked about half those questions you listed. Don't think I have been that nervous for a phone call in awhile...haha
Quote: I did the phone call Friday too. I got asked about half those questions you listed. Don't think I have been that nervous for a phone call in awhile...haha
Same here. No surprises. Face to face interview invite came this morning via email. It's getting pretty real by now.

Sent from my E6883 using Tapatalk
Quote: Same here. No surprises. Face to face interview invite came this morning via email. It's getting pretty real by now.

How far out is your face to face?
Quote: How far out is your face to face?
They havent sent the email out which links to the scheduling website.

Quote: How far out is your face to face?
Mine is early November.
Quote: Anybody have "Tell me 2 things I (interviewer) dont know about JetBlue?" PM if you want...
Imo, this is a trick question. Odds are you aren't going to know much if anything about JetBlue they don't already know... They want to see that you've done your due diligence to know about the company you want to work for. Be able to talk blue stuff till they tell you to stop... It won't take long.

I suggest yahoo finance search JetBlue
And JetBlue.com go to investor relations down at the bottom and read read read.

Again
Jmo
Quote: ... They want to see that you've done your due diligence to know about the company you want to work for. Be able to talk blue stuff till they tell you to stop... It won't take long.

I suggest yahoo finance search JetBlue
And JetBlue.com go to investor relations down at the bottom and read read read.

Again
Jmo
+1. I'd also watch some of the videos on JetBlue's YouTube and Vimeo channels.
Quote: Anybody have "Tell me 2 things I (interviewer) dont know about JetBlue?" PM if you want...
I got that one. They almost asked it jokingly, CaptCool is right, they just want to see how far you dug into the history. If your answer is the 5 Core Values, that might be bad. But if you told them the order use to be different... they may not know that.
Is anyone familiar with the Vets in Blue recruiting event? I just received an email to register.

Is this a formal interview? Or just a meet and greet job fair type event for Veterans only?

Thanks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Is anyone familiar with the Vets in Blue recruiting event? I just received an email to register.

Is this a formal interview? Or just a meet and greet job fair type event for Veterans only?

Thanks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not an interview. Last year, it was a meet and greet and a presentation about JetBlue and what they're looking for, with a 10 minute sit down with a recruiter. Q&A session as well. Good time and very informational.
396  796  846  886  892  893  894  895  896  897  898  899  900  906  946  996  1396 
Page 896 of 1434
Go to