Spirit Airlines current hiring

Subscribe
286  336  376  382  383  384  385  386  387  388  389  390  396 
Page 386 of 410
Go to
I guess this month (Sept) bust rate was UGLY!
Quote: Get an A320 Type and make it through Spirit New Hire Training no problem, or roll the dice and see what happens. I was successful but I also can see how many outstanding pilots may not be successful. Super EZ is 100% correct.

See he was serious HAHA. So proud to spend 35k to work a the worlds lowest paying operator haha.
Quote: See he was serious HAHA. So proud to spend 35k to work a the worlds lowest paying operator haha.
Wow, that is pathetic. Buying a 320 type rating to come to spirit is just sad. Is that what this career has sunk to? I don't see it.
Quote: Wow, that is pathetic. Buying a 320 type rating to come to spirit is just sad. Is that what this career has sunk to? I don't see it.
You missed the point. EZ E understood what I said.
Quote: You missed the point. EZ E understood what I said.
It wouldn't be the first time
Spirit Airlines signed up to attend the Aero Crew Solutions FREE virtual pilot job fair on Friday, November 17th. You can message, audio, or video conference with a recruiter live. To find out more information, visit aerocrewsolutions.vfairs.com

If you have any questions about the free event send us a PM or email.
Just something to think about...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I understand the tactic of trying to keep people from wanting to come here but it will ultimately not work. For every person that fails out of training 10 more will be behind him or her ready to take the plunge. As long as you can get an airbus type and get hired here without that much experience then the applicant pool will always be filled.
Quote: I understand the tactic of trying to keep people from wanting to come here but it will ultimately not work. For every person that fails out of training 10 more will be behind him or her ready to take the plunge. As long as you can get an airbus type and get hired here without that much experience then the applicant pool will always be filled.
That is far from accurate.

Applicants are drying up. As they continue to dry up, Spirit will continue to lower their mins to fill classes. As they lower their mins to fill classes, failures will increase and increase, to the point the training department is backlogged with retraining etc. after failures and extra training required for others.

On the other end we have more and more pilots leaving on a weekly basis. So the company needs to churn pilots out of training to replace those leaving and staff for growth. You can't do that when half a class fails their oral (true).

Its simple to just say "well, they will continue to hire and fill classes because someone will always want to come here. Truth is, like everything else at Spirit, it doesn't take much to knock the train off the track and derail the operation. Having a backlogged training system because of failures in ground, oral, sims, OE, and then requiring more training WHILE the company tries to hire double the standard amount and the most they have ever tried to train in a month. How do you really think this will end up? Choo Choo train will go of the tracks, no doubt.
Quote: That is far from accurate.

Applicants are drying up. As they continue to dry up, Spirit will continue to lower their mins to fill classes. As they lower their mins to fill classes, failures will increase and increase, to the point the training department is backlogged with retraining etc. after failures and extra training required for others.

On the other end we have more and more pilots leaving on a weekly basis. So the company needs to churn pilots out of training to replace those leaving and staff for growth. You can't do that when half a class fails their oral (true).

Its simple to just say "well, they will continue to hire and fill classes because someone will always want to come here. Truth is, like everything else at Spirit, it doesn't take much to knock the train off the track and derail the operation. Having a backlogged training system because of failures in ground, oral, sims, OE, and then requiring more training WHILE the company tries to hire double the standard amount and the most they have ever tried to train in a month. How do you really think this will end up? Choo Choo train will go of the tracks, no doubt.
I sure hope you have participated in all the Calls to Action to prevent the ATP and 121 first officer requirements from being eroded
286  336  376  382  383  384  385  386  387  388  389  390  396 
Page 386 of 410
Go to