Allegiant Air

Subscribe
38  88  128  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  148  188  238 
Page 138 of 406
Go to
Quote: Your free ride is coming to an end, Allegiant management.
Love it...I support the HELL out of you guys. Give em hell.
Happy New Year g4 management.
You got a lot on your plate new coo. Your boss has ****ed off every part of the seniority list. We started with a pay for profit margin, i.e. “Pay-Band”. Accounting mischief heaven. A status quo violating, illegal and bastardized pbs; via your on the cheap, crap “Merlot”. We schedule, you fly and shut your mouth. Then who can forget, TDY your a$$ off. Money for nothing; sky-high stock price that has lined the pockets of management handsomely.

Tried and true, in your face stall tactics at the bargaining table. A decades worth of broken promises and lies. I digress, the day of reckoning is fast coming.
Pay band accounting...biggest bunch of horsedukie EVER. I can't believe you guys ever worked under that system.
Quote: Pay band accounting...biggest bunch of horsedukie EVER. I can't believe you guys ever worked under that system.
Not even going to make excuses. We were duped and fell for it hook, line, and sinker. It's not going to happen again. The value of our services will never again be at the mercy of 24 year old accountants and their tomfoolery.
Does anyone have a figure on the amount of attrition for 2014?
Quote: Does anyone have a figure on the amount of attrition for 2014?
Haven't heard any totals, but one of the ACPs is saying its at about 1 a week right now.
Quote: Does anyone have a figure on the amount of attrition for 2014?
Between 15% and 20% was the number I have been told.
2015 should be a banner year for pilot hiring everywhere. That smug smirk, after telling us we should feel lucky just to have a job, is gone. Pilot jobs everywhere, and more than a few career destinations as well.
Quote: Not even going to make excuses. We were duped and fell for it hook, line, and sinker. It's not going to happen again. The value of our services will never again be at the mercy of 24 year old accountants and their tomfoolery.
Glad to hear it. You guys have gotten the shaft for so long its easy to see how the Stockholm Syndrome might develop. However, it appears that they've dorked you enough that you're about to "go to the mattresses" to quote The Godfather.
From just being a casual observer and only a wannabe in the scheme of things, you guys have taken the high road and you will prevail just continue with the good character and don't fold.
38  88  128  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  148  188  238 
Page 138 of 406
Go to