UAL Pool-ies

Subscribe
42  92  132  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  152  192  242 
Page 142 of 282
Go to
Quote: CONGRATS!!!

Can any of you guys confirm ....18 or 15 New Hires?

CONGRATS!!
I was told 16-17 new hires.
MPA do we have a chance on Jun or we should just plan for July????,
Or maybe you will get last seat!!!! Eitherway, Im Ready.....
Quote: MPA do we have a chance on Jun or we should just plan for July????,
Or maybe you will get last seat!!!! Eitherway, Im Ready.....
Very hard to say at the moment....when there were 12 calls it took nearly 3 days...hang in there
Hey guys, I got the call today for a 6/17 class. My interview was Oct 30th mid social. Congratulations to all of those that got the call as well. I was told there will be 23 in the class which will include 15 new hires. The aircraft offered will be the 76T and the 737 all EWR based.
Well Poolies......not sure where we are for this round of calls.

Conflicting info from "callees"- 18 - 15 New Hires .....not sure of exact number??

Remember it took almost 3 days to get ALL the calls for the last round of 12 Poolies called.

Still looking for INTEL from Fleghorn, Hart11b, and Tango Bravo.

Monday still has potential!
Sorry, I've been out of the loop for a while. I received a voicemail today from BK for the 17 June class date, but I had to defer until early August.

Someone else will get in just a little bit sooner. Good luck everyone.
Thank you for the update Hart.....Best of luck to you.

Hopefully others will chime in with intel.

I "assume" that is only one of which calls will push this group to Monday.

Recommend everyone continue to "standby".... as we saw last time you just never know. Have a good weekend and enjoy the cold Miller Lite.
Quote: Me thinks the intel was off... Guessing Monday/Tuesday calls as usual.
Eating my words now... Congrats to those getting the call
I was told 15 but the math doesn't support that.
I think the real number is 18. 12 737 and 6 76T for 18.
Quote:
No, no update... The recent class list is from the United internal "FlyingTogether" website on their hiring update page.
Sorry to jump in with this quote from a couple weeks ago but can anyone with access to the flying together website look up the list for new hire classes. I am really looking for any intel on what aircraft numbers and aircraft type will be assigned to each class. I am starting this Tuesday and my class was offered 4 320 slots and 7 slots to the 76t. I know the June 3rd and June 17 class is all 737 and 76t with no 320. I am still trying to weigh which aircraft to bid for so any further intell would be appreciated!
42  92  132  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  152  192  242 
Page 142 of 282
Go to