Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53  103  503 
Page 3 of 948
Go to
Quote: I just wanted to know what he thought might be the pros!
They always say keep an open mind right?
Haha! I wanna see too.

Wait! I came up with one pro: no reports with Frontier!
Kind of a strange application, but really easy. Nowhere did it ask for any pilot stuff. The only indication that I'm even a pilot is my most current employer and position.
Quote: Kind of a strange application, but really easy. Nowhere did it ask for any pilot stuff. The only indication that I'm even a pilot is my most current employer and position.
I don't claim to have any inside knowledge, just a guess.

But maybe it's simply an HR pre-screen.

There was a few SW app windows where all you had to do was use the pilotcredentials site.

Then on the last one (IIRC/I think) you had to fill out a basic HR from as well as pilotcredentials.
Quote: Nothing prevents a good ol bait-n-switch. I heard QR was infamous for that. They'd hire you for the 777 class and when you show up day 1 you'd find out it was an A320. If Republic gets desperate, nothing stops them from baiting and switching last second due to "operational necessity."
Frontier is currently short FO's and we are taking delivery of another aircraft in Q4 so they need to hire a small class.

The fact that this position is currently being advertised by RAH instead of F9 is actually perfect. We plan on hiring again later this year/beginning of next after we separate and this is one more thing to bring up to the NMB. Frontier will handle future job openings, not RAH.

If you apply for a F9 position prior to the separation there is still no way you can end up at RAH. RAH has held numerous new hire classes and vacancy bids over the past year and none of those positions were open to F9 pilots. Similarly, F9 had a staffing adjustment when MKE was closed and CHI was opened. No RAH pilots were allowed to bid.

This is an F9 job and hopefully the last F9 job posting that will ever be managed by RAH. Best of luck to everyone on both sides of the fence, we will all probably need it as we go our separate ways.
Thanks for the clarification Zoo. It will be F9 management and pilots conducting the interview as well correct?
So, how is Frontier to work at these days? QOL, future, etc....
Wow, it took only 12 hours to get the "Thanks but no thanks" email. The email itself is not unexpected, but why so quickly?

I'm very curious about this, because like I said in previous post - there wasn't much in the application to distinguish me from any other pilot.

Maybe it is one of those deals where they need a small class and plan to grab them all via powerful internal recs, but for the sake of propriety must post the vacancy to the public?

Whatever helps me sleep at night
Just ask the last set of new hires how well they were treated!
Quote: Wow, it took only 12 hours to get the "Thanks but no thanks" email. The email itself is not unexpected, but why so quickly?

I'm very curious about this, because like I said in previous post - there wasn't much in the application to distinguish me from any other pilot.

Maybe it is one of those deals where they need a small class and plan to grab them all via powerful internal recs, but for the sake of propriety must post the vacancy to the public?

Whatever helps me sleep at night
Did you get the "your application has been recieved" email first?
Frontier Hiring.
The ones that gave up their seniority rights and did not screw over the rest of the Frontier pilots were treated pretty well.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53  103  503 
Page 3 of 948
Go to