Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16  56  106  506 
Page 6 of 948
Go to
Quote: The ones that gave up their seniority rights and did not screw over the rest of the Frontier pilots were treated pretty well.

Are you referring to the Midwest pilots that were hired as Frontier FO's and got some longevity? All who were Midwest Captains with 10 more years than 90% of the Frontier pilots. Who if BB would have parked the Buses instead of the 717's would have been working instead of pounding the pavement? The ones who were referred to as " Scabs" by pilots that are so ignorant that they don't bother learning the meaning of the word? Those guys??
Frontier Hiring.
Yes those guys. By gained some longevity you mean a lot of longevity.
What's life like at Frontier? What can a new FO expect in terms of flying? Not really concerned with who got what in the past. Thanks for any info.
I'm sorry that it worked out the way it did for everyone. We all got screwed over in this deal.
What is the general general training schedule? New hire pay? Accommodations?
Quote: So if A Skywest has an operating revenue of 1 billion are we going to call them a major as well! I am just trying to figure out the ever changing definition of what a "major" airline is.
American Eagle is considered a Major!
Quote: What is the general general training schedule? New hire pay? Accommodations?
I would think it would be two weeks of Indoc/systems and two weeks of sim.

Pay 37.59 I believe

I don't think they pay for a hotel
Quote: Who cares who is considered a major!! This is not the correct thread for the argument!!!
Your right this thread is not in the correct area.
Quote: I would think it would be two weeks of Indoc/systems and two weeks of sim.

Pay 37.59 I believe

I don't think they pay for a hotel
Really? That's no good.

Any actual F9 guys on here who can chime in with some real info on hiring, training, current QOL?
I'm still trying to learn all these acronyms. What is F9? Thanks for helping out a window licker, haha.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16  56  106  506 
Page 6 of 948
Go to