Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
445  845  895  935  941  942  943  944  945  946  947  948 
Page 945 of 948
Go to
Quote: How long do you think it takes to get to 40 percent from the top on the DEN first officer seniority list?
Right now it’s around 3 years. Who knows what a new hire today would take to get there. Lots of people bypassing upgrade in the right seat in Denver.
Merry Christmas & Best Wishes...
Quote: Right now it’s around 3 years. Who knows what a new hire today would take to get there. Lots of people bypassing upgrade in the right seat in Denver.
First; best wishes for your negotiations, I'm a keen sideline observer until things are sorted out.
Second; with PHL opening; -and I've scoured the forums; does anyone have an overview of bases & seniority? As a new hire where would you end up?
Thanks in advance; and in solidarity for want of a better word. it's a good time to be in this gig; and everyone deserves a slice of the pie...
PL
Quote: Right now it’s around 3 years. Who knows what a new hire today would take to get there. Lots of people bypassing upgrade in the right seat in Denver.
Thank you!!
Hard to say......
PHL is the new base, so for the moment it is junior for both seats, and relatively junior throughout.
DEN will always be the senior CA base, will take 10+ years to hold the most junior short call reserve there.
MCO ORD LAS lie between the two, I think currently ORD takes the longest to hold a line for a FO, a year+, small base and relatively little movement.
LAS & MCO more senior but bigger on the CA side, very commutable for DEN residents. MCO is a tougher commute for DEN but more people live there than ORD or LAS, so slow movement.
Just my .02
Quote: Exactly, the cost of a pilot is solidifying. Each day mgmt drags their feet, the more favorable conditions become for us. Wn hopefully ratifies a solid contract that establishes reasonable pay, benefits, retirement, and NO PBS!! Our mgmt will not have much of a choice, pay or we will strike with unity. If they feel as though we are not worth it, they may need to find another business to go rape and pillage!!
Spoken like a true warrior in august of 2016. You’ve still got a couple days to change your vote to no, and join the real movement.

100% NO!!!
So I’ve noticed...

The webpage has been updated with new pilot numbers, desire for hiring and even the new retirement DC.

But not the pay scale?
Quote: So I’ve noticed...

The webpage has been updated with new pilot numbers, desire for hiring and even the new retirement DC.

But not the pay scale?
Do you want to type it out? That’s a lot to do haha
Quote: Do you want to type it out? That’s a lot to do haha
Isn’t that someone’s Job? Get a new contract, give the pilots a raise (to attract new hires) but NOT update the website? And is it really that much to type - we have ONE aircraft type. Go look at United or AA...

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.
Quote: Isn’t that someone’s Job? Get a new contract, give the pilots a raise (to attract new hires) but NOT update the website? And is it really that much to type - we have ONE aircraft type. Go look at United or AA...

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.
I’m pretty sure APC is user input as well. Maybe it’s someones job at HQ but I know users do the most changed info updates here.
Quote: I’m pretty sure APC is user input as well. Maybe it’s someones job at HQ but I know users do the most changed info updates here.
Given your stance on our contract, why haven't YOU updated it?
445  845  895  935  941  942  943  944  945  946  947  948 
Page 945 of 948
Go to