Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
447  847  897  937  943  944  945  946  947  948 
Page 947 of 948
Go to
Quote: Anyone know for sure the number of checkeide failures F9 is screening for on applications. Apparently they have a form they require you fill out listing all checkride failures. Any idea what the number is too many?
I don’t know but I have 3 (Private-SEL, Commercial-SEL, and CFI-I) and I got hired in 2016.
Is this competitive?
2700tt
1100 turbine sic (dash 8 and e145)
Bachelors degree
No checkride failures
ALPA volunteer
Quote: Is this competitive?
2700tt
Bachelors degree
No checkride failures
ALPA volunteer
Good question... Hiring picked up huge. Interviews are scheduled for June and they are filling the July class currently. Apply and see what they say.
People often ask what times are getting people hired at F9 but experience in each class is all over the place. Meeting mins will get your application accepted, networking (meet and greets, silver bullets etc) will get you an interview but how you handle the interview will get you the job. Frontier is serious about not hiring a logbook.
Quote: People often ask what times are getting people hired at F9 but experience in each class is all over the place. Meeting mins will get your application accepted, networking (meet and greets, silver bullets etc) will get you an interview but how you handle the interview will get you the job. Frontier is serious about not hiring a logbook.
Except now everyone hired at Trans States, Silver, and Compass has a guaranteed job at Frontier with no interview. How are their hiring standards?
Quote: Is this competitive?
2700tt
Bachelors degree
No checkride failures
ALPA volunteer
I have an interview soon.

Corporate/135 Background
3200 TT
1200 TPIC
Check Airmen
Degree
Talked to them at a career fair, got and interview invite 2 days later.

Hope that helps!
Quote: Except now everyone hired at Trans States, Silver, and Compass has a guaranteed job at Frontier with no interview. How are their hiring standards?
We have a hiring deal with Compass?
Quote: We have a hiring deal with Compass?
“Flow”

Quote: We have a hiring deal with Compass?
All airlines within Transtates Holdings. So Compass, TSA, and GoJet.
Quote: Except now everyone hired at Trans States, Silver, and Compass has a guaranteed job at Frontier with no interview. How are their hiring standards?
If you can waterski, you’re hired !!! (Pun). They are updating their hiring standards / interview for the flow similar to other airlines. I had a hiring captain from TSA on my flight the other night and told us about it.
447  847  897  937  943  944  945  946  947  948 
Page 947 of 948
Go to