American interviews and class dates

Subscribe
3  53  93  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  113  153  203 
Page 103 of 603
Go to
Have any interns gotten the call?
Quote: Have any interns gotten the call?
Yes.. My good friend from my sq interviewed the same day as I did. Former AA intern. I've heard of others getting the invite fwiw
There have been former interns in most if not all class thus far
Quote: Have any interns gotten the call?
Crickets here
Quote: I have gotten nothing. I'm going to OBAP job fair in Vegas and hoping for more there. But as of now, all I know is that I'm in the system and have not gotten a TBNT email so I must be in the running. At least for now. My app has been in since the day it opened.
OBAP is gonna be awesome. 200 people, tons of face time and a truly personalized interaction with AA. I think this is going to be worth its weight in gold. See you there.
Yup....I think it will be far more profitable than WAI. It'll be great to see the same faces again and connect.

There are still a few slots left before they (OBAP) reach the 200 max if anyone is interested.
Just got the request for "additional info" following the video interview. Fingers crossed for an invite to DFW!
Quote: gvinflight or crewdawg etc...
How long from the time you submitted your app on that pilotcredentials.com site did you get a call?
Submitted my app in late October, a few weeks ago.

Quote: Just got the request for "additional info" following the video interview. Fingers crossed for an invite to DFW!
Awesome! Now starts the checking your e-mail every 5 minutes.
Quote: gvinflight or crewdawg etc...
How long from the time you submitted your app on that pilotcredentials.com site did you get a call?
Sorry, looks like I cut off my reply. Submitted my app in late October and got the video interview invite a few weeks ago.
Completed my interview today. Of the 20 interviewed, all were military except 4. The 4 were Jet Blue, Pinnacle & 2 Express Jet. Everyone was super nice & all the gouge is accurate.
3  53  93  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  113  153  203 
Page 103 of 603
Go to