American interviews and class dates

Subscribe
24  74  114  120  121  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  134  174  224 
Page 124 of 603
Go to
Quote: But if you can't get the airframe you want as a new hire you will have to wait 6 months before you can get what you want right?
yes and no. There is a 6 mos seatlock for newhires. With that being said crew planning also said they can break seat locks if they need to. It's been done..not saying its very common, but its happened. Long story short 6 mos is a blip in the radar. Put in a bid and you never know what may happen.
[QUOTE=Hueypilot;1606780]
Quote:
I'm curious about that too...particularly the 320/DFW...once we are all one big AA pilot group that's where I hope to be in 2-3 years.
last time I checked the plug on the 320 dfw around 9332.
From a face-to-face meeting at a career fair today. They are not interviewing in April due to training getting backed up a bit and to catch up on other things.

They are starting back up in May.

Be patient, update, enjoy life.

Good luck to all.
Quote: March 18 drop (18 folks: 10 street, 7 flow-thru and 1 recall)

4 LGA A320
6 MIA 76 I
8 DFW MD80

I think everyone got what they wanted (of the choices available anyway). Most junior was MIA, but even the next to last had a choice of DFW or MIA (LGA was middle-ish iirc)
76I in MIA would be nice. But a part of me really wants to fly the MD80 before they are gone!
Quote: 76I in MIA would be nice. But a part of me really wants to fly the MD80 before they are gone!
That would be a good choice. The wide bodies can come later.
Fond memories from the S80s. Taste it all!
CG
Quote: From a face-to-face meeting at a career fair today. They are not interviewing in April due to training getting backed up a bit and to catch up on other things.

Good luck to all.
Cool thanks for the update, anything else said??
Quote: Cool thanks for the update, anything else said??
Just discussed my background, etc… small talk. I think it's mostly a personality check really. Again, internals only help AFTER the video interview is passed and you are on your way to DFW for a face-to-face.

He gave me hints for the video interview. Test it, check for any distractions or other things in the background. Keep the background clean. Have someone video you answering questions for practice.

It was a really good conversation.
Quote: From a face-to-face meeting at a career fair today. They are not interviewing in April due to training getting backed up a bit and to catch up on other things.

Good luck to all.
I was there too. Good times!
Quote: I was there too. Good times!
Sweet!

You get any new/good information on what effect the Eagle TA would have on things?

I think your emails to JH are probably a pretty good source though.
Quote: That would be a good choice. The wide bodies can come later.
Fond memories from the S80s. Taste it all!
CG
….Giddy up!
24  74  114  120  121  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  134  174  224 
Page 124 of 603
Go to