American interviews and class dates

Subscribe
79  479  529  569  575  576  577  578  579  580  581  582  583  589 
Page 579 of 603
Go to
Where was this posted?
So we’re back to 900-925...
Glad to see it will be the higher number, 900 - 925. Thanks for a verification posting.

My guess is 40 every two weeks is about all the Schoolhouse can do at this point, so pretty well got to keep pumping them through until late in the year (gives them a little bit of room at the end to make up for one here and one there that fell by the wayside.)

They will have to expand the Schoolhouse soon. In a few years 920 will be just shy of keeping up with mandatory retirements.

As things evolve, the regionals will look different than they are today, due to the big sucking sound from above. It will be fascinating to watch what happens.
Quote: Where was this posted?
It was provided by the company to APA, passed to me by the head of APA’s new hire sponsor committee.
Quote: It was provided by the company to APA, passed to me by the head of APA’s new hire sponsor committee.
Awesome. Thanks!
Quote: A few months ago during a Crew News, it was mentioned the company was looking at starting an internal recommendation program like Delta (where current pilots can "push" a person's resume to the top of the stack). Anyone here any more about that?
Anyone know the answer to Hueypilot's question from a couple days ago?

I've got a couple friends that are doing internal recs for me, they said they had internals recs which helped them get interviews a year or two ago. Any official word from the inside, is the hiring dept giving these any weight to provide a "push"? Or at least a review by human eyes instead of the computer filters?
Maybe, JUST MAYBE.....some OTS will get a job.
Quote: Maybe, JUST MAYBE.....some OTS will get a job.
44% forecast to be OTS.

I think it's 80% mil/20% civilian.
17/18 Jan interview group
Did anyone hear back from AA with a CJO today?
Quote: Did anyone hear back from AA with a CJO today?
I was there. No word yet.
79  479  529  569  575  576  577  578  579  580  581  582  583  589 
Page 579 of 603
Go to