Alaska Air Hiring

Subscribe
52  102  142  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  162  202  252  652 
Page 152 of 783
Go to
Anyone else have an interview scheduled at the end of the month?
sooooo crickets are chirping...has anyone else been called to interview?
There are people in the pool who have been waiting almost a year. I have heard no new hire classes are planned through summer. I hope someone has more positive rumors..
Interview on the 28th...
Probably have a better chance being hired with VX quicker.
Quote: Probably have a better chance being hired with VX quicker.
This isn't Virgin's hiring thread, genius. Your point is....?
Quote: This isn't Virgin's hiring thread, genius. Your point is....?
Didn't we fire you from being a CEO. Your little brain can't process the fact that no classes equals no hiring. VX is hiring, which equals getting a job. So what does that mean? They merge later on with Alaska genius.
Quote: There are people in the pool who have been waiting almost a year. I have heard no new hire classes are planned through summer. I hope someone has more positive rumors..
We have planes coming, and people retiring, My phone blows up every weekend with capt premium trips available. Which means they have insufficient reserves. Trips were canceled last month because of crew shortage. Why would you think hiring has stopped ? There are ongoing classes. Where did you hear "no classes"? One of the CP's told me last month " the hiring pool is almost empty and interviews will begin in April or May." There are 15 vacancies on the August 1 vacancy bid.
Quote: Didn't we fire you from being a CEO. Your little brain can't process the fact that no classes equals no hiring. VX is hiring, which equals getting a job. So what does that mean? They merge later on with Alaska genius.
Obviously you know nothing about Alaskan Airways since you shoot from the hip and talk out of your sphincter. You nor I know how the SLI is going to go down. The ink isn't even dried yet, boyeeee! Men don't use crayon, in case you haven't figured it out yet.
Let's face the facts, my naive emotional friend, Alaskan Airways attract higher caliber candidates than Virgin does. Even though we ACQUIRED Virgin and SLI will take place eventually, it is a much smarter decision to get hired by AS. Getting on with Virgin, especially now, is like playing Russian roulette unless you can't get a job anywhere else (no 4 year degree or you're just a tool like Riverside). Don't let the facts get your panties in a wad bubba and try to come to terms with reality based on facts, not emotions.
I hope you are right.. But I did read a recent memo that stated we are properly staffed.. I also hope your CP intel is better than mine.

Quote: We have planes coming, and people retiring, My phone blows up every weekend with capt premium trips available. Which means they have insufficient reserves. Trips were canceled last month because of crew shortage. Why would you think hiring has stopped ? There are ongoing classes. Where did you hear "no classes"? One of the CP's told me last month " the hiring pool is almost empty and interviews will begin in April or May." There are 15 vacancies on the August 1 vacancy bid.
52  102  142  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  162  202  252  652 
Page 152 of 783
Go to