Who's been hired? [New Employer Can ID You!]

Subscribe
12  52  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  72  112  162 
Page 62 of 259
Go to
Quote: Possibly. Delta just invited me to interview, and the earliest interview date was mid June. Based on that projected interview date, and the size of the pool, theyre going to be interviewing my group for class dates somewhere in 2015. Don't get me wrong, Im absolutely excited about getting the call from DAL , I just have to stay patient because the interview is in 3 months and of course its a marathon, and not a sprint. Looking forward to it!

Three months ahead of schedule for an interview... Now they have a pre-interview-pool and a pre-indoc-pool. What is next, a pre-ground-school-pool, a pre-sims-pool, and a pre-IOE-pool...
Quote: I am not bragging about anything. Nothing to brag about. All I wrote about is what my resume and logbooks say.

I would much rather brag about my Citabria or my hot wife.

sounds like someone is insecure.
Yes, it does.
Quote: I am not bragging about anything. Nothing to brag about. All I wrote about is what my resume and logbooks say.

I would much rather brag about my Citabria or my hot wife.

sounds like someone is insecure.
It seems like we all think our wives are hot. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Congrats!

Quote: Yes, it does.
Highly doubt it.

TEN
Quote: Three months ahead of schedule for an interview... Now they have a pre-interview-pool and a pre-indoc-pool. What is next, a pre-ground-school-pool, a pre-sims-pool, and a pre-IOE-pool...
The smartest move any airline has ever made. Get interviews scheduled out as far as possible so you dont have to scramble for people when you need them. Frustrating for us? Possibly, but nobody will remember any of this 10 years from now haha.
Quote: Highly doubt it.
Yes, you do.
Quote: Yes, you do.
Plain and simple. Anybody that attacks Timbo's personality or attitude, is wrong. Either you are wet behind the ear, or just starting something. Dont jump on to any band wagons or make any judgements without knowing the one you are criticizing.

Thanks.

TEN
Any APCers starting up Monday?
JetBlue
4/9 class
6000+ TT
Mix of mil and 91
Quote:
Now you know why Delta uses a shrink; to weed out the ego maniacs.

Get a clue.
That's rich coming from Delta. It's not for this thread but if you want to talk ego and heads to big for the flight deck, lets talk Delta in Atlanta (my experience). I've got plenty of stories and when you hear them, you'll quickly learn that I can't make this stuff up!

Anyways, carry on.
Quote: That's rich coming from Delta. It's not for this thread but if you want to talk ego and heads to big for the flight deck, lets talk Delta in Atlanta (my experience). I've got plenty of stories and when you hear them, you'll quickly learn that I can't make this stuff up!

Anyways, carry on.
Here we go again. Its like hearing the passenger say,"Im never going to fly XXXXX Airlines again".

Ive got plenty of stories too. Im sure if you commuted out of ORD or DEN, your stories would be different.

TEN
12  52  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  72  112  162 
Page 62 of 259
Go to