Netjets latest & greatest:

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23  63  113 
Page 13 of 323
Go to
Newhires and Netjets is an oxymoron.
Quote: As it stands now, the 100 domicile list applies to anyone not currently on the seniority list. Whether or not they open up the HBA system to newhires (if that ever happens) remains to be seen.
Close....the HBA system is for those "grandfathered in". The (approx.) 100 domiciles apply to those who were originally dumbiciled in the 5 domiciles of the 06 contract and to those who move out of the HBA provisions voluntarily.

I would presume that recallees (and new-hires, if that ever happens) will only be choosing from the list of (approx.) 100.
Quote: Close....the HBA system is for those "grandfathered in". The (approx.) 100 domiciles apply to those who were originally dumbiciled in the 5 domiciles of the 06 contract and to those who move out of the HBA provisions voluntarily.

I would presume that recallees (and new-hires, if that ever happens) will only be choosing from the list of (approx.) 100.
Incorrect. An LOA opened up the HBA system to everyone on the seniority list. That LOA covers furloughed pilots as well evidenced by the recently recalled six.
Quote: Incorrect. An LOA opened up the HBA system to everyone on the seniority list. That LOA covers furloughed pilots as well evidenced by the recently recalled six.
Uh.....I think that's what I said. Those under the original HBA system can stay, but the subsequent agreement permits anyone to move into the domicile system voluntarily.
12 more recalls announced for June......440ish to go!!!!!
Making progress!
Quote: Making progress!

Progress is great.. What the furloughs need is like a recall of 50 with class dates spread over a month like the old days....

Recall for attrition is going to take awhile...

Still great news for those involved
Are junior FOs starting to leave for the legacies and expanding LCCs like people were predicting or are they still sitting tight?

Delta is hiring 50 per month indefinitely and Spirit has a 3 year upgrade - you would expect some FO movement to the door...
Whats the word/details of NJ pilots move at the Masters this year?

I hear of a little move to push for raises. Anyone know details?
What happened at the masters?
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23  63  113 
Page 13 of 323
Go to