Netjets latest & greatest:

Subscribe
40  90  130  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  150  190  240 
Page 140 of 323
Go to
Quote: I have probably flown with more young pilots in jets that are bad then old ones!
I haven't, and most would agree that 65 is a pretty good median age to set the bar. Average medical out age at United is 63. Some people do great over 65, they are sharp, excellent pilots. Most over 65 I have flown with are oddballs who have thrown common sense out the window and have diminished motor function.
Quote: I flew with a captain who was 75+. I should have tipped myself 5 bucks for each leg I had to load and unload him from the plane.
Hahahaha!!!! I just spit my coffee out man thanks.
Quote: I have probably flown with more young pilots in jets that are bad then old ones!
Were the jets bad (or old), or the pilots? It might be time to learn some basic grammar little guy.
Oh snap...
Can anyone give an example of what your days on/off look like on the CC72? Thanks
Typically a 5 on 4 off, 6 on 3 off, 7 on rest of month off. If you bid 8 day tours you might see 8 on 5 off, 8 on 5 off, then a 2 day that leads into the next month. There really isn't a standard though, just working a total of 18 days per month. Keep in mind that that number can also +/- 2 days depending on if they have borrowed days. In 4 months the total must equal 72 days max.
Does NJ Europe fly "N" registered aircraft on an FAA certificate or is it separate?
Quote: Does NJ Europe fly "N" registered aircraft on an FAA certificate or is it separate?
No. Different certificate.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Quote: Does NJ Europe fly "N" registered aircraft on an FAA certificate or is it separate?
Their tailnumbers start with "CS-XXX"
CS for Portugal
Quote: I flew with a captain who was 75+. I should have tipped myself 5 bucks for each leg I had to load and unload him from the plane.
Latitude initial is the process to identify the guys that need to go. The excitement of bidding a new plane is turning into retreat or retire. There have been quite a few upper 60's-70s that can't wrap their head around Garmin and autothrottles.
40  90  130  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  150  190  240 
Page 140 of 323
Go to