Netjets latest & greatest:

Subscribe
103  153  193  199  200  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  213  253  303 
Page 203 of 323
Go to
Quote: even the 70 year olds who won't load bags, something very severe would have to happen for me to raise the flags.
Why???

Gummer: "I don't throw bags."
You: "you'll throw bags when it's your turn to throw bags or you'll lose your job. I will personally see to that."

Quote: but if you do report issues, you're a jerk because you didn't do it right.
So what? This isn't a popularity contest. You're not here to make friends. Remember, these guys are willingly risking YOUR life for their own greed. There's nothing more rude than that.

Be a jerk if it's necessary. Who gives a rat's a$$ if they like you. I don't.
Quote: Pretty sure he took a medical out like 6 months ago.
Nope. Still here.
Quote: ahhhww Jetlife .....thatīs a low pull out....

You may have approached him with this issue but acc. to your last posting you still didnīt tell him that you turned him in.
And if you actually did tell him like you mention in this post, donīt you think he would have been able to put 2 and 2 together??

I bet your Capt.īs at your new gig would be very happy to know what kind of FO they have sitting next to them....
Make a mistake and Jetlife will fire emails away......oh boy, great...no excellent CRM

You have lotīs to learn in your young aviator career Jetlife.......
What does it matter if he told the guy or not? It's an anonymous system by design. If someone is unfit for this job, then the call gets made and the process goes to work. The only ones concerned about the details are the ones who are in danger of being participants in the system. Don't be mad at Jetlife for making the call - be mad at the guy who is unfit for duty and still clings on.
Quote: ahhhww Jetlife .....thatīs a low pull out....

You may have approached him with this issue but acc. to your last posting you still didnīt tell him that you turned him in.
And if you actually did tell him like you mention in this post, donīt you think he would have been able to put 2 and 2 together??

I bet your Capt.īs at your new gig would be very happy to know what kind of FO they have sitting next to them....
Make a mistake and Jetlife will fire emails away......oh boy, great...no excellent CRM

look at the bait and switch here folks.
Being unsafe in the cockpit vs "make a mistake" and Rhino tries to treat them as the same thing.
The implication is "oh man, if you don't make the 1000ft to level-off call, Jetlife will call Pro Standards. He doesn't care about anyone but himself!"

Why should Jetlife tell a Captain to wear his glasses when a doctor has already done so by GIVING HIM A PRESCRIPTION FOR GLASSES and if the guy was honest during his medical the FAA has already told him as well.

"Got to have the balls to tell people in person...just my 5 cents" -Rhino
Here is my response to that - F you.
That captain made a willful decision to endanger the flight bc he doesn't like to wear glasses. That is as selfish as a person can be and your reaction is to imply Jetlife didn't handle it like a real man.
Way to miss the forest through the trees.
You're a real tough guy keyboard commando aren't you Buckeye, popping off the F word like a real big boy. What a guy. Go troll your new board. That being said you are correct in your assessment about the captain in question being selfish, there is no excuse for his behavior.
Netjets latest & greatest:
Quote:

I didn't say it!!

[emoji847][emoji847]🤣🤣🤣[emoji33][emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: You're a real tough guy keyboard commando aren't you Buckeye, popping off the F word like a real big boy. What a guy. Go troll your new board.
you should be up in arms about crews that are endangering others and ticked at guys who think it is more important to call people out "the right way" instead of just being concerned about safety.

I have no patience for either.
Actually I edited my response to reflect that , you are right about your read of the situation, fortunately I have not yet encountered that type of thing with the " senior" captains here, my ire was sparked by you telling Rhino essentially to F#%#~ off. I have no respect , or patience for that, mainly because you would never do it if you were face to face with the man. Nor should you do it.
Quote: because you would never do it if you were face to face with the man. Nor should you do it.
I would. And i have. And it was appropriate and necessary.
Aaahhh nachomadre , I have no words....
103  153  193  199  200  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  213  253  303 
Page 203 of 323
Go to