Netjets latest & greatest:

Subscribe
117  167  207  213  214  215  216  217  218  219  220  221  227  267  317 
Page 217 of 323
Go to
Quote: This thread will rapidly turn positive in NJA's favor when the airline guys who will be furloughed someday from the next religion of peace attack begging for a job there. What's hot today won't be tomorrow...

Not trying to be a d!ck....Just been around through many tumultuous times...At some point, we're all going to be left with a few scattered frac jobs available again. Just enjoy life already.

Just look how quickly that Atlas thread went to $hit...
partially agree.. however with the number of retirements coming, attrition alone could stave off any potential furlough threat.
Quote: partially agree.. however with the number of retirements coming, attrition alone could stave off any potential furlough threat.
funniest thing I've read all day.

Look at all those NJA guys lining up to retire
Quote: funniest thing I've read all day.

Look at all those NJA guys lining up to retire

I think he is talking about 121 retirements.
Ha !!! I love going away for a day or 2 and returning to this thread basically 5-7 of us having the same conversation: )
Quote: Ha !!! I love going away for a day or 2 and returning to this thread basically 5-7 of us having the same conversation: )
It sure makes for good entertainment while sitting on the crapper
Is it possible for a NetJets pilot in the U.S. transfer to NetJets Europe? if he has the EASA license?
Quote: Is it possible for a NetJets pilot in the U.S. transfer to NetJets Europe? if he has the EASA license?
No, there is no exchange program. It may be possible to take a leave to go fly in Europe as a new hire there, but I doubt it would be approved.
Hey folks,

Sorry to break the love/hate thread cycle here.
Just wondering if anybody had infos on the next windown for application would be ?
I couldnt find anything on their website (or anywhere else for this matter). Just assuming the window is closed for now.
I am still relatively low-time (1200 TT), working for a Part 135 island hopping Caravan operator out of Hawaii.
Corporate is my ultimate goal.
Hoping if I harass them enough with my resumes, I`ll eventually get a call back once I reach 2000-2500 TT
Strongly considering Netjets also because they have the E-verify program. And since I`m still a OPT/STEM worker, that`d work out perfect.
Any infos greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Manu
Quote: Hey folks,

Sorry to break the love/hate thread cycle here.
Just wondering if anybody had infos on the next windown for application would be ?
I couldnt find anything on their website (or anywhere else for this matter). Just assuming the window is closed for now.
I am still relatively low-time (1200 TT), working for a Part 135 island hopping Caravan operator out of Hawaii.
Corporate is my ultimate goal.
Hoping if I harass them enough with my resumes, I`ll eventually get a call back once I reach 2000-2500 TT
Strongly considering Netjets also because they have the E-verify program. And since I`m still a OPT/STEM worker, that`d work out perfect.
Any infos greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Manu
Get 1500 and go to a regional. In a severe twist of irony, you won't be competitive to be hired at NetJets when they start hiring again.
I'll do my best to be as helpful as possible.

According to NJA, you aren't qualified and will need to get to 2500 for them to even look at you.

There are a lot of corporate jobs out there, have you narrowed it down to a certain company/region/aircraft type or are you using the term "corporate" to mean "flying a small jet as opposed to a commercial airliner" ?

So maybe in 1.5-2 years you'll have the time and NJA will be hiring. Congrats, you'll be stuck in a Phenom at a company where the likelihood of making captain before 2035 looks bleak (unless there are major changes afoot).

The best reason to work at NetJets is the "home basing" and quite frankly you'll probably have to move to the mainland for almost any job. You might as well just get a job at an airline, live in base, and make millions more over your career.
117  167  207  213  214  215  216  217  218  219  220  221  227  267  317 
Page 217 of 323
Go to