Interview Calls & Hiring Predictions

Subscribe
74  124  164  170  171  172  173  174  175  176  177  178 
Page 174 of 178
Go to
CAL never required 1000 tpic, just 1000 turbine. I would never recommend staying in a regional. Their future in uncertain and the pay is pathetic! I spent 8 years at one. If you can go to a low cost carrier such as spirit you can still have a good career if you never get a call from a major. That's worst case scenario. Best case is you have to pick between the two and you go to a United or Delta interview with the piece of mind knowing you already have a job that can support a family and provide a nice life. Never pass on a good job in hopes of maybe getting a great job! Fwiw I had no turbine pic when united called me. Good Luck!
Quote: I'm certain that the fact that USCG was only 1% is because it's a really small aviation component. Likely has nothing to do with anything else other than there are very few USCG FW pilots.
A service of all helo and herk guys with no pointy nosed, Jeremiah Weed drinking, so to speaking, container, kranium, talk with their hands, shoot their watch, BFM, BVR, AMRAAM shooting, zipper pants wearing narcissists?

Man, shoulda gone Coasty!

Caveat, trained many a Coasty at the Rock in the Herk, and they were top notch.
Quote: A service of all helo and herk guys with no pointy nosed, Jeremiah Weed drinking, so to speaking, container, kranium, talk with their hands, shoot their watch, BFM, BVR, AMRAAM shooting, zipper pants wearing narcissists?

Not everyone can fly fighters....someone's gotta fly fatties.

I wouldn't trade any of my fighter time for anything. Absolute blast and great pilots and friends.
Quote: Well let's get this straight. USCG, WE ARE the 1% of the service, the best of the best.
Quote: of the best...
Quote: ...of the best...
Quote: A service of all helo and herk guys with no pointy nosed, Jeremiah Weed drinking, so to speaking, container, kranium, talk with their hands, shoot their watch, BFM, BVR, AMRAAM shooting, zipper pants wearing narcissists?

Don't forget "No Slugs"

Shoulda gone coasty. So to speak.
Quote: Shoulda gone coasty. So to speak.
At a recent commander's call, the SARC said we can't say "so to speak" anymore. Evidently it's now considered offensive to use a phrase intended to convey that nothing offensive was meant by what was just said. Ugh.
Quote: At a recent commander's call, the SARC said we can't say "so to speak" anymore. Evidently it's now considered offensive to use a phrase intended to convey that nothing offensive was meant by what was just said. Ugh.
Same folks that took the doofer books. Too bad. Take away the fun.
Major drift - lol
http://youtu.be/0m7W9_kUy_I
74  124  164  170  171  172  173  174  175  176  177  178 
Page 174 of 178
Go to