Omni Air in Tulsa is recruiting !!!!

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23 
Page 13 of 24
Go to
Quote: I have only been online a short time and I hate typing. I will however answer as best I can your questions.

All I ask is do some research on previous threads as many things have been discussed and you may find better answers there than from me as an FNG.

just sent a pm, check your messages.
I have an interview coming up and would appreciate any gouge/advice that someone could give me. Thank you in advance!
Tobruk what is your prior experience/time?
Quote: I have an interview coming up and would appreciate any gouge/advice that someone could give me. Thank you in advance!
PM sent ... check your messages.
4500TT regional guy
Can someone please PM any info on the interview gouge. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
Any shot at it guys?

ATP SE/ME
29 years old
5200 TT
4900 PIC
2400 PIC Turbine
1600 ME PIC Turbine
2 types
91/135
BS ERAU Aeronautics

Thoughts?
I have an interview now at Omni on the 10th and wondering about the gouge out there also. Any info would be appreciated.
Quote: I have an interview now at Omni on the 10th and wondering about the gouge out there also. Any info would be appreciated.
I will forward on the information that was sent to me from the great people on here. Good luck Wednesday.
Has anyone who's interviewed in the last couple of weeks heard anything about an Oct class date?
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23 
Page 13 of 24
Go to