PSA Updates

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 32
Go to
Quote: PSA will have to open new bases at some point. PHL, ORD and DFW are good possibilities.
DFW? Even after mesa' staking 29 900s there? Doubtful...I'm gonna go with PHL,ORD,LGA. Correct me if I'm wrong but envoy never had 700s at DFW did they?
What effect would going to PSA have on ones career?
Quote: What effect would going to PSA have on ones career?
probably get you to a major faster.
Quote: What effect would going to PSA have on ones career?
not much.. a regional is a regional is a regional. If you are trying to go, for what its worth, I heard the latest class had 31 new hires in it. Still going strong.
How far out are classes after accepting the position?
Actually in the lefy seat buddy
Quote: How far out are classes after accepting the position?
Classes every two Mondays. I believe folks that interviewed today were offered class on Sep 29.
Quote: DFW? Even after mesa' staking 29 900s there? Doubtful...I'm gonna go with PHL,ORD,LGA. Correct me if I'm wrong but envoy never had 700s at DFW did they?
they were there. then they went away now they are supposed to be there over the summer. looks like parker will give the crj's to psa if eagle doesnt eat a crap sandwich. where do you think they will go if psa gets them if they were supposed to be in dfw?
Quote: DFW? Even after mesa' staking 29 900s there? Doubtful...I'm gonna go with PHL,ORD,LGA. Correct me if I'm wrong but envoy never had 700s at DFW did they?

You mean as a base or just in general flying select lines?
I'll go PHL as I have heard numerous times that PSA is going to have a large operation out of there in the not so distant future. Other then that its anyone's guess as to where they may set up shop.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 32
Go to