Tricked: PDT keeping turboprops anyway

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 6 of 16
Go to
Quote: Please tell me he is not a rah guy looking down on us! Tell me this isn't true!
Kinda funny isn't it. I remember all our FO's at PDT making 26-30K a year running over to RAH to make 15k a year to fly a E-Jet thinking it's okay to make less money to fly a nice jet and get a quick upgrade. Funny stuff there. Now all the sudden they want to get all high and mighty on PDT. Blahahahahah you can't make this stuff up.
Quote: And believe me I have friends over at RAH. I know how bad it is..... You guys would've voted this in by 90% easily!!!!

Really, your new rates are way lower than the rates we rejected. You really are a special kind of ignorant aren't you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: Really, your new rates are way lower than the rates we rejected. You really are a special kind of ignorant aren't you?

You're an idiot... Rates are rates!!! Your working contract and insurance is a disaster!! AAG would've love to get us 120 an hour. But we have your crappy work rules and insurance. We chose the better!!
Quote: Kinda funny isn't it. I remember all our FO's at PDT making 26-30K a year running over to RAH to make 15k a year to fly a E-Jet thinking it's okay to make less money to fly a nice jet and get a quick upgrade. Funny stuff there. Now all the sudden they want to get all high and mighty on PDT. Blahahahahah you can't make this stuff up.

15 k really. Not even close. If your going to make an argument at least use realistic figures. I'm done dealing with you, cant risk catching your "Stupid"

Buddy of mine did a 4 day trip over there. And after the weather and cx'ed flights he got paid 7 hours!! 4 day trip .... 7 hours... really?? And what is your family insurance cost a month?? Come on man!
Quote: You're an idiot... Rates are rates!!! Your working contract and insurance is a disaster!! AAG would've love to get us 120 an hour. But we have your crappy work rules and insurance. We chose the better!!

We rejected higher rates than you, we rejected an increase in insurance. We rejected QOL issues you gave up. Who's the idiot now asshat

Quote: Buddy of mine did a 4 day trip over there. And after the weather and cx'ed flights he got paid 7 hours!! 4 day trip .... 7 hours... really?? And what is your family insurance cost a month?? Come on man!

Alright, it's official. You really are full of S--t.

Don't be shocked when you see Envoy STILL flying the E-175s for even lower rates than what is in the PDT LOA 19...AAG will NOT, I repeat NOT negotiate away from the 12/4 pay scale...this IS the new reality of our two-tiered system, and all the money and jobs you really want are at mainline...All this bickering is a waste of time&effort.
Quote: 15 k really. Not even close. If your going to make an argument at least use realistic figures. I'm done dealing with you, cant risk catching your "Stupid"

Yes 15k..... Factor in your insurance cost and crappy work rules. Yeah I'm sure you are done. hahahahahaha Don't come on here throwing rocks at someone with a machine gun!

Envoy guys want to hate on me then that's fine! But damn if I'll have a RAH ***** come on here and bad mouth our contract.

Be gone!!
Quote: Don't be shocked when you see Envoy STILL flying the E-175s for even lower rates than what is in the PDT LOA 19...AAG will NOT, I repeat NOT negotiate away from the 12/4 pay scale...this IS the new reality of our two-tiered system, and all the money and jobs you really want are at mainline...All this bickering is a waste of time&effort.

I think Regionals will be gone at AAG in 10 years. I think the 175s will work there why to mainline. Contract carriers will end up fighting for the scraps.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 6 of 16
Go to