The Useful PSA Thread

Subscribe
160  210  250  256  257  258  259  260  261  262  263  264  270  310  360 
Page 260 of 678
Go to
Quote: If i had more than one reference, do all of them get the referral bonus?
No, and you don't get preferential hiring either. Some will offer you their phone number to mentor you through training, flash cards, study material etc...just make sure you get something out of someone making $1k from you
Quote: I came in with 31.8 hours of multi, went through Indoc, systems, IPT and CSI in Dayton, but had an oral exam before sims.
I was in the same boat. I had only 32 hours ME and was very concerned about it. I asked a few times whether it's be problem and was reassured it wouldn't when I took the oral prior to sims. It wasn't and I took and passed the oral before sims. You'll be fine.
Does anyone know how travel benefits are applied if you have a pet that needs to travel? Do they travel free as well? I couldn't find any info on this on the new hire package I received.
The Useful PSA Thread
Quote: Does anyone know how travel benefits are applied if you have a pet that needs to travel? Do they travel free as well? I couldn't find any info on this on the new hire package I received.

Do you have an emotional support pet that you need in the cockpit at all times?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So I see that for the time being, Envoy has claims on 50% of AA new hire slots with their original "864" guys. Then the ratio starts to decrease, but even for current new hires they have claim on 25% of new hire slots when it gets down to them. My question is this... are there talks at PSA about going back to the table and getting more of a share than 4 per month with AA? When you look at the upcoming retirements at the majors and see they might have to replace 600 a year, it seems like PSA has a good opportunity to grab a bigger percentage of slots than the current 48 per year. Any internal talks going on about that?
Quote: So I see that for the time being, Envoy has claims on 50% of AA new hire slots with their original "864" guys. Then the ratio starts to decrease, but even for current new hires they have claim on 25% of new hire slots when it gets down to them. My question is this... are there talks at PSA about going back to the table and getting more of a share than 4 per month with AA? When you look at the upcoming retirements at the majors and see they might have to replace 600 a year, it seems like PSA has a good opportunity to grab a bigger percentage of slots than the current 48 per year. Any internal talks going on about that?
Whenever Airways and AA get the single operating certificate completed PSA goes back to the table with AAG to renegotiate the hiring agreement based on the size of the pilot group.

Who knows how well that will go.
Once AA and US become one single operating certificate then they will meet and renegotiate numbers to match the pilot group. There are rumors of 8-10, 14, none, to whatever. No one knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Does anyone know how travel benefits are applied if you have a pet that needs to travel? Do they travel free as well? I couldn't find any info on this on the new hire package I received.
Just go through KCM. You shouldn't have any issues.
Quote: Just go through KCM. You shouldn't have any issues.
KCM? Filler Filleroo
Known Crew Member.... (note the sarcasm in that post)
160  210  250  256  257  258  259  260  261  262  263  264  270  310  360 
Page 260 of 678
Go to