FedEx Hiring

Subscribe
39  79  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  99  139  189 
Page 89 of 334
Go to
how are new hires assigned seniority numbers by age, ssn, etc?
New hires get seniority number by last 4 of SSN, highest to lowest in class
Question regarding domiciles: I know that the area of choice to live in Memphis is the Germantown/Collierville area, but if one were to get assigned to Indianapolis, where do most of the pilots prefer to live?
Quote: Question regarding domiciles: I know that the area of choice to live in Memphis is the Germantown/Collierville area, but if one were to get assigned to Indianapolis, where do most of the pilots prefer to live?
Indy is too new and small to have a large contingent of pilots in the same area.

Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville on the NE side is nice area for families.
Broad Ripple area is a nice singles and empty nester area.
Avon is a little closer to the airport and has nice areas.
South of the airport is a little less big city feel, i.e Greenwood.
Does FedEx call or email when selected for an interview?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Latest New Hire Class
From FXALPA:

"The class of twenty two pilots began their new hire indoctrination on June 15. The new hires were assigned as FOs MEM in 757, A-300,MD-11 and 3 were assigned CGN 757. This was a very diverse class. The backgrounds were FedEx Corporate, FedEx Pro instructors, US Navy, USAF/ANG, United, Southwest, American, Delta, CommAir, Endeavor, and North American Airlines. Alas, no Marines in this class."

Surprising.
Quote: From FXALPA:

"The class of twenty two pilots began their new hire indoctrination on June 15. The new hires were assigned as FOs MEM in 757, A-300,MD-11 and 3 were assigned CGN 757. This was a very diverse class. The backgrounds were FedEx Corporate, FedEx Pro instructors, US Navy, USAF/ANG, United, Southwest, American, Delta, CommAir, Endeavor, and North American Airlines. Alas, no Marines in this class."

Surprising.
Wow!
Interesting note...two guys I know that were called for July interviews have had apps on file for years. I don't know if having an app on file that long counts for anything, but it would be nice to think they are at least asking the guys who've had apps in since 2006-07 if they are still interested.
Does anyone know if calls have gone out for July class dates?

Thanks.
Pax airline to Fedex?
Those individuals are smart. FedEx has not hired for years, never furloughed, has a high number of retirements imminent and they don't have to deal with flight hostesses and dirtball pax.
39  79  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  99  139  189 
Page 89 of 334
Go to