NetJets Interview Gouge

Subscribe
32  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  52 
Page 42 of 75
Go to
Vote for Pedro !!!
So, let me get this straight, you were Citation Air, then went to Frontier...right?

Why again is it you come on here, tell us we should be happy with what we have, and question our ability to get a much better contract? Do you have a dog in this hunt or do you just need a hobby?

Quote: I was... I knew the approximate monthly and hourly fees, but didn't know all the variables (other fleets non rev flying for example) to the point where I can say xxx amount of revenue/flt hr.

I thought someone here would have the numbers, seeing as though it was implied to be on par with Southwest.
Quote: So, let me get this straight, you were Citation Air, then went to Frontier...right?

Why again is it you come on here, tell us we should be happy with what we have, and question our ability to get a much better contract? Do you have a dog in this hunt or do you just need a hobby?
There are updates to my job profile, but that's a different story..
If you read everything I have wrote you would know that I have wished you well on many occasions... And I do wish the best for you. That said, I can't help but think your goals may be a bit optimistic. Do I have a dog in this hunt? No, it's just internet conversation. Perhaps I'll learn something. People participate in threads that don't have relevance to their personal situation all the time. This is not a NetJets message board.
And yes, I would be happy with what you have but I certainly don't blame you for trying for more. I don't think I would strike over not getting SWA+, but why not try?
I just do not see the purpose of people who have no skin the game to come on here and tell us what we should or should not expect. However, people are obviously free to post anything they want and express any thoughts they wish..I just do not see the reason. It's like me going on the Delta section and asking why the TA they just got handed did not fly. I could care less.
Amen, amen
Now, after all the immature name calling is done, can anyone speak intelligently about the revenue question I asked? Some here were saying saying it was roughly equal to Southwest. Do you have numbers or are you just a bunch of blowhards??
Speaketh the biggest blowhard, how about this, go away, do your own research, we are going for legacy compensation because we are worth it, and the current environment is amenable to it, just go away.
With the section 19 tentative agreement details slowly being released (scheduling), even if legacy pay rates are achieved, it seems likely NetJets pilots will have to work considerably harder (~11 days off per month) than their legacy counterparts. It may be possible to earn $250k-300k as a senior NetJets PIC, but the likelihood of a legacy style QOL seems nil at this point.
What does all of this matter to you? You really need a hobby.

Quote: Now, after all the immature name calling is done, can anyone speak intelligently about the revenue question I asked? Some here were saying saying it was roughly equal to Southwest. Do you have numbers or are you just a bunch of blowhards??
Section 19 is not stellar but if you want, your schedule will not change. Just so we know the facts. Also, we already work harder than legacy pilots.

Quote: With the section 19 tentative agreement details slowly being released (scheduling), even if legacy pay rates are achieved, it seems likely NetJets pilots will have to work considerably harder (~11 days off per month) than their legacy counterparts. It may be possible to earn $250k-300k as a senior NetJets PIC, but the likelihood of a legacy style QOL seems nil at this point.
32  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  52 
Page 42 of 75
Go to