The Real Delta Private Jets Thread

Subscribe
22  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36 
Page 32 of 42
Go to
Does anyone know how many days indoc typically is? Any idea what to expect during indoc?
ATP(R)
Looking at the job description for a non-managed/core pilot nationwide. I would qualify for a restricted-ATP at 1250 hours. Is this acceptable for DPJ?

Thanks!
Quote: Does anyone know how many days indoc typically is? Any idea what to expect during indoc?
Its M-F, travel home on Friday. Expect to go slide by slide through the GOM and OpSpecs...fun times are had by all lol!
Quote: Its M-F, travel home on Friday. Expect to go slide by slide through the GOM and OpSpecs...fun times are had by all lol!
Haha sounds like fun! Thank you!
Anyone have any info on the interview process?? Thanks...
Quote: What's a guess upgrade time would be for someone who has 6k TT and about 1800 TPIC?

I'd like to bump this question as I'm curious as well.
Have an interview scheduled for next week - have yet to get my travel info. Is that normal? What is needed to bring for interview?
Quote: Anyone have any info on the interview process?? Thanks...
You will fly to CVG the night before the interview (typically a Monday). Stay in a hotel near the airport. Interview is very laid back. Questions are primarily TMAAT. Fly home after the interview. If they like you, you will receive a call about a week later with a job offer. Good luck!
DPJ uprades?
Can anyone give me the realistic upgrade time for one with over 10,000 hours? I've gotten everything from 3-6mos to 2-3yrs - what's the real scoop?
Quote: Can anyone give me the realistic upgrade time for one with over 10,000 hours? I've gotten everything from 3-6mos to 2-3yrs - what's the real scoop?
That's the scoop! It depends on demand in the fleet. If there is no growth or attrition you stay an FO. If they add lots of planes or lots of attrition you can upgrade in a few months.
22  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36 
Page 32 of 42
Go to