Boutique Air

Subscribe
65  115  155  161  162  163  164  165  166  167  168  169  175  215 
Page 165 of 225
Go to
Quote: It's good flying in the San Juans! A buddy of mine works there.

Is he happy enough with the job? [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Does anyone know how long it takes to hear from them and what hours they are looking for the SIC position if you don't have any internal references?
Forever...
Quote: Does anyone know how long it takes to hear from them and what hours they are looking for the SIC position if you don't have any internal references?
Quote: Forever...
It sure is starting to feel that way honestly...
Quote: Does anyone know how long it takes to hear from them and what hours they are looking for the SIC position if you don't have any internal references?
Hiring at Boutique has always been spotty. Some people get contacted fairly quickly and schedule their HR and Technichal Interviews shortly thereafter. Most others wait weeks/months and nothing. Think you need to set your expectations low when it comes to most things Boutique.

By the way, you may want to inquire about the massive amounts of cancellations Boutique has had recently. Not looking good.
spotty +1 [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
How's BWI staffing? Any chance for increased destinations outta bwi? 12 only or also 350?
Quote: Hiring at Boutique has always been spotty. Some people get contacted fairly quickly and schedule their HR and Technichal Interviews shortly thereafter. Most others wait weeks/months and nothing. Think you need to set your expectations low when it comes to most things Boutique.

By the way, you may want to inquire about the massive amounts of cancellations Boutique has had recently. Not looking good.
Good point. I'm doing my cfi thing right now currently instructing but I'd like to get into 135. Like boutique for the aircraft and bases. So we shall see.
Quote: How's BWI staffing? Any chance for increased destinations outta bwi? 12 only or also 350?
King Airs are only in Denver. I think they're all set for now in BWI, but I never really hear anything from that base.
Quote: How's BWI staffing? Any chance for increased destinations outta bwi? 12 only or also 350?
Good questions.

The EAS article on Wikipedia shows when contracts with towns begin and end. One or two in northern NY are coming up soon. Boutique isn't saying much about new towns, but a guess might be that they've put in a bid.

King Airs aren't likely coming to BWI. The PC-12 covers the needs there.

As for staffing, there is good reason to believe that Boutique may be soon looking to fill both PIC and SIC positions at BWI.
65  115  155  161  162  163  164  165  166  167  168  169  175  215 
Page 165 of 225
Go to