Boutique Air

Subscribe
40  80  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  100  140  190 
Page 90 of 225
Go to
Quote: As opposed to the fake IFR rules?!?!
You obviously never flew in Alaska..... 👍🏻
Quote: You obviously never flew in Alaska..... 👍🏻
No, I haven't. Do they not follow the rules up there? I don't see what this has to do with anything.
Quote: No, I haven't. Do they not follow the rules up there? I don't see what this has to do with anything.
No...they often don't.

But you are right - this has nothing to do with nothing
Quote: Do they not follow the rules up there?
They're more of guidelines, really.
Back on point, at Boutique a pilot will gain valuable experience flying scheduled routes in the system. For lower time guys looking for a step up, this is a great place to learn real world skills.
Quote: You obviously never flew in Alaska..... 👍🏻
Hahaha 😂 👌
Quote: They're more of guidelines, really.
You must be a pilot for the pilots code to apply. Welcome to Alaska Ms. Turner.
Quote: You must be a pilot for the pilots code to apply. Welcome to Alaska Ms. Turner.
Can I just say that the pilot group at Boutique is one of the best aspects about working here? So to all applicants, if you're a stick in the mud... Go work somewhere else. I've still yet to fly with a captain or f/o that I wouldn't hang out with outside of work. Great group of people.
Quote: They're more of guidelines, really.

Smart pilots.... I guess that helps to explain the statistics.

The National Transportation Safety Board has noted a cavalier attitude among pilots in Alaska, commonly called "bush syndrome."; seems that the NTSB is aware of it.

Oh well. I'll let you guys get back to talking about Boutique.
Quote: Smart pilots.... I guess that helps to explain the statistics.

The National Transportation Safety Board has noted a cavalier attitude among pilots in Alaska, commonly called "bush syndrome."; seems that the NTSB is aware of it.

Oh well. I'll let you guys get back to talking about Boutique.
You seem like a stick in the mud
40  80  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  100  140  190 
Page 90 of 225
Go to