Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
868  1368  1768  1818  1858  1864  1865  1866  1867  1868  1869  1870  1871  1872  1878  1918  1968  2368 
Page 1868 of 2545
Go to
Quote: DL pilots are gonna become retirees, ya know.
Allow me to rephrase.

There is no push that I have any inkling of among Delta pilots to weigh in on this. There is a consensus that it makes sense for active wholly owned pilots to go above retirees from those I've discussed it with and the message boards are not blowing up about it.
The only people who will be upset are retirees. And last I checked, they don’t have a vote any longer?

And honestly... how much of an effect will 4,000 EDV folks have on the 15~20K (SWAG) plus DL retirees on a monthly basis? I suspect not nearly as much as they are currently having on active 9E crews.

Quote: Allow me to rephrase.

There is no push that I have any inkling of among Delta pilots to weigh in on this. There is a consensus that it makes sense for active wholly owned pilots to go above retirees from those I've discussed it with and the message boards are not blowing up about it.
Quote: Allow me to rephrase.

If this true, I take it as a ray of hope for humanity. That a group of people support (or at least don't oppose) something that just "makes sense" yet they don't stand to gain anything from.
LCR for commuters?
Why would someone who lives in base bid LCR?
Quote: Why would someone who lives in base bid LCR?
If you are an FO on reserve looking for more hours for upgrade, LCR will be having you flying.
Because I have time to put my beer down. That was a dumb question.
They shouldn't.. But there's nothing that says they can't. Typically its used for the far away commuters.

Quote: They shouldn't.. But there's nothing that says they can't. Typically its used for the far away commuters.

They can bid whatever they’d like. Not everyone likes to be chained fo their couch all day.
Quote: They can bid whatever they’d like. Not everyone likes to be chained fo their couch all day.
LCR’s are still first out correct? I remember always getting used on LCR.

On a side note.. I really hope we see a change regarding our overnights. The 20 hour minumum is a mistake. Needs to be 18 minimum for downtown.
Quote: LCR’s are still first out correct? I remember always getting used on LCR.

On a side note.. I really hope we see a change regarding our overnights. The 20 hour minumum is a mistake. Needs to be 18 minimum for downtown.
That’s what the union says about LCR. Will be interesting to see if that holds true. On the FO 900 side it seems the only way to be used is when you’re flagged for consolidation of knowledge or there’s an epic irop...

And I agree. 16 hours seems to be industry standard...
868  1368  1768  1818  1858  1864  1865  1866  1867  1868  1869  1870  1871  1872  1878  1918  1968  2368 
Page 1868 of 2545
Go to