Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1110  1610  2010  2060  2100  2106  2107  2108  2109  2110  2111  2112  2113  2114  2120  2160  2210 
Page 2110 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Care to elaborate, so that the rest of us can be on the look out? Or are you just spouting BS?
I've only been here since March, and have filed 3 pilot issue forms, so it happens.
Not here
This is where to complain and share differences. Not real sure about the personal attacks though. It is not appropriate to air the actual grievances/violations here on a public forum.

Just to be clear for you Expressjet blamers, I like the crews, I like the flying but management is just terrible here. I can simply disagree with some assesments. I too am hanging on as yes, you are right, it’s better than others. It does not mean it can’t be even better. We are supposed to be going forward not backward. Alpa has a full plate right now.

You don’t have to believe a word I say but I am not the only one complaining here or internally. Either it’s great or it isn’t. So, tell people to come and let them figure out for themselves or, let them read this forum and decide if now is the right time to join EDV.

My advice right now is to go to Skywest or a wholly owned that ACTUALLY HAS A FLOW AND NOT A MOVING DGI TARGET EVERY THREE MONTHS FFS!
Quote: This is where to complain and share differences. Not real sure about the personal attacks though. It is not appropriate to air the actual grievances/violations here on a public forum.

Just to be clear for you Expressjet blamers, I like the crews, I like the flying but management is just terrible here. I can simply disagree with some assesments. I too am hanging on as yes, you are right, it’s better than others. It does not mean it can’t be even better. We are supposed to be going forward not backward. Alpa has a full plate right now.

You don’t have to believe a word I say but I am not the only one complaining here or internally. Either it’s great or it isn’t. So, tell people to come and let them figure out for themselves or, let them read this forum and decide if now is the right time to join EDV.

My advice right now is to go to Skywest or a wholly owned that ACTUALLY HAS A FLOW AND NOT A MOVING DGI TARGET EVERY THREE MONTHS FFS!
Why Skywest? For there greater pay and guaranteed interview or flow. At least be honest.
Quote: Why Skywest? For there greater pay and guaranteed interview or flow. At least be honest.
Perhaps for their vast choices in bases and seemingly endless movement?
Quote: Perhaps for their vast choices in bases and seemingly endless movement?
His point was it's impossible to pin down what in the hell people are complainig about and if its gonna be everything then you are just complainers. Complaining for complainings sake is boring.

If dissatisfied pilots here are upset because we have he highest pay and good work rules but no flow and no movement, then I'm sorry, but no one has it all. Complaining doesn't make airplanes appear on the fleet list, it doesn't create a flow, it doesn't make the top move on.

Next time you're flying ask the captain if you can write him a recommendation letter. That'll help movement. If you want a flow or more aircraft, all you can do is run an ontime operation and pray that delta is gonna keep their word this time. If you hate money quit or donate it to charity. I guess if complaining on a webboard makes you feel better, I'll let you keep working out your demons.
**complains about not enough days off**
**complains about too many days **
**does complaining on said days off**

APC in a nutshell.
I get complaining.

I also get that I don't wanna sound like an old dude talking about how I walked to school thru snow, uphill, both ways.

With that said, here I go.

Most of the complaints on here about 9E strike me very much as GRASS IS GREENER. Go ahead kiddies. Move to that other regional and please do get back with me about how it works out.
Holy frig some of you are some cry babies. Lol. Bruh you fly jets for a living. Man up. I just can’t with you rn. Ur being extra!
Quote: Holy frig some of you are some cry babies. Lol. Bruh you fly jets for a living. Man up. I just can’t with you rn. Ur being extra!
I hope you didn't get that from me! Before I upgraded, a Captain gave me a lot of crap for saying extra lol
Quote: I hope you didn't get that from me! Before I upgraded, a Captain gave me a lot of crap for saying extra lol
No sir. Just reflecting the level of maturity on APC
1110  1610  2010  2060  2100  2106  2107  2108  2109  2110  2111  2112  2113  2114  2120  2160  2210 
Page 2110 of 2545
Go to