Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1409  1909  2309  2359  2399  2405  2406  2407  2408  2409  2410  2411  2412  2413  2419  2459  2509 
Page 2409 of 2545
Go to
Quote: So does this mean that they will update the safety demo on the 2/7/9!?

What about Homo sapiens that don’t identify as people?
That's offensive, they identify as neanderthals. 😁😁😁😁
What is hilarious about this whole thing is how overly sensitive folks are on one side, about how overly sensitive others are about how they prefer to identify themselves. It is possible to be overly sensitive about other people being overly sensitive.

Which brings another thought? Gosh I hope the term "people" doesn't become a no no. Conversation is going to get real difficult if we have to go all V'GER and start calling ourselves "carbon based lifeforms".
Quote: What is hilarious about this whole thing is how overly sensitive folks are on one side, about how overly sensitive others are about how they prefer to identify themselves.
Maybe I missed it, but who is being overly sensitive?

Personally I couldn’t care less if someone identifies themselves as a man, a woman, or a ficus tree - the joys of a free country.

Why should change the rules to accommodate personal preference though? I never thought I would live to see the day where terms like “ma’am” and “sir” are considered offensive.
Quote: Maybe I missed it, but who is being overly sensitive?

Personally I couldn’t care less if someone identifies themselves as a man, a woman, or a ficus tree - the joys of a free country.

Why should change the rules to accommodate personal preference though? I never thought I would live to see the day where terms like “ma’am” and “sir” are considered offensive.
Id like to believe it's one of those adolescent phases that those carbon deposits will eventually get over.
The 200 is really busy in MSP this December:
DLH
RST
CWA
GRB
MOT
ATW
FSD
AZO
GFK
RAP
BIS

Unfortunately I see 18 trips in the DTW 200 bid pack with 6-leg days. Gross!
Quote: The 200 is really busy in MSP this December:
DLH
RST
CWA
GRB
MOT
ATW
FSD
AZO
GFK
RAP
BIS

Unfortunately I see 18 trips in the DTW 200 bid pack with 6-leg days. Gross!
Somebody should do something about that. Unless someone is flying in from their home from another continent. . .
Quote: Somebody should do something about that. Unless someone is flying in from their home from another continent. . .
huh?
Quote: huh?
If someone is deadheading in from another continent, they often like stacking as many days together to limit the number of commutes each month.
Quote: If someone is deadheading in from another continent, they often like stacking as many days together to limit the number of commutes each month.
I’m almost positive no one knows what you are talking about. Care to explain?
Quote: I’m almost positive no one knows what you are talking about. Care to explain?
Im sure he is saying people living out of the US commuting to work. Why this is being brought up I am not sure.
1409  1909  2309  2359  2399  2405  2406  2407  2408  2409  2410  2411  2412  2413  2419  2459  2509 
Page 2409 of 2545
Go to