Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1411  1911  2311  2361  2401  2407  2408  2409  2410  2411  2412  2413  2414  2415  2421  2461  2511 
Page 2411 of 2545
Go to
Quote: What are those?
check your work email. We are getting two round trip tickets positive space anywhere in the world delta flies as a thanks for what we do.

AA gave these out a few years back, they let them upgrade to first class even international. Two more or less delta one passes would be awesome if that holds true with us.

that email was a welcome change of pace
Quote: check your work email. We are getting two round trip tickets positive space anywhere in the world delta flies as a thanks for what we do.

AA gave these out a few years back, they let them upgrade to first class even international. Two more or less delta one passes would be awesome if that holds true with us.

Yup no employee email for me. I'm just a creeper. Thanks for the info.
Quote: Yup no employee email for me. I'm just a creeper. Thanks for the info.
Brown trench coat and all I'm sure

😉
Quote: Brown trench coat and all I'm sure

😉
actually it’s a duster, totally bad as
Quote: check your work email. We are getting two round trip tickets positive space anywhere in the world delta flies as a thanks for what we do.

Delta differences allows you to upgrade to any cabin with seats available
Long and Short?
Not that it matters. What are the longest and shortest routes that EDV is currently flying, or will fly in the near future, in the 200 and 900? Further, if anyone knows what are the longest and or shortest routes that Skywest or Republic fly for Delta?
Quote: Not that it matters. What are the longest and shortest routes that EDV is currently flying, or will fly in the near future, in the 200 and 900? Further, if anyone knows what are the longest and or shortest routes that Skywest or Republic fly for Delta?

DTW-LAN and ATL-CSG on the 200 are very short

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: DTW-LAN and ATL-CSG on the 200 are very short

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RST-MSP is the shortest on the 900.
Who is Mike?
Quote: Not that it matters. What are the longest and shortest routes that EDV is currently flying, or will fly in the near future, in the 200 and 900? Further, if anyone knows what are the longest and or shortest routes that Skywest or Republic fly for Delta?
As far as SkyWest is concerned, some of the shorter routes are LAX-PSP, DTW-AZO..SEA-FAI, LAX-MCI, SAT-DTW would have to rank up as some of the longer ones. SEA-MKE at one point was done, but not sure if that is seasonal or what.
1411  1911  2311  2361  2401  2407  2408  2409  2410  2411  2412  2413  2414  2415  2421  2461  2511 
Page 2411 of 2545
Go to