Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
224  274  314  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  334  374  424  824  1324 
Page 324 of 2545
Go to
Quote: And hotel is ok with this?
I never had any issues.
Quote: And hotel is ok with this?
Judging by the night desk folks at a lot of hotels I've seen, I could bring a live gorilla in with me and they'd just keep playing candy crush.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Quote: Anyone know if its ok to have your spouse with you on an overnight, take the hotel shuttle and stay at the same overnight hotel that I do?

Has anyone done that?
I usually call the hotel ahead of time which I believe we are supposed to do and ask if I can...I'm batting 100% so far,
Quote: I never had any issues.
Quote: Judging by the night desk folks at a lot of hotels I've seen, I could bring a live gorilla in with me and they'd just keep playing candy crush.
Quote: My wife just tagged along with me on an overnight over Valentine's Day. No issues, just tipped the van driver for grabbing her bags too.
Quote: Why wouldn't they be? When I'm fortunate enough to get a tinder date I bring them back. Now if they're less than a 6 I sneak them in and out 😂
Quote: I usually call the hotel ahead of time which I believe we are supposed to do and ask if I can...I'm batting 100% so far,
Thanks much guys!
Just make sure your out of town tinder chick doesn't show up at the hotel to surprise you. That's why I stick to Grinder, less drama.

But on a serious note, she might have to leave the hotel earlier than you to clear security.
Quote: Judging by the night desk folks at a lot of hotels I've seen, I could bring a live gorilla in with me and they'd just keep playing candy crush.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Hey now, no need for name calling. Fat hairy chicks need love too. But on a serious note it really shouldn't be an issue, and thankfully the hotels have gotten better so you know you're not bringing her to a dump.
Quote: Thanks much guys!

I used to fly 91 and I would bring my girlfriend with me everywhere. Pretty much every hotel here in the states charges by the room and not by the person, even with company prearranged rates. The only time I had to pay extra was when we went to an all inclusive in Jamaica.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's been really really quite here anyone got any guesses?
What are we guessing on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doesn't seems like it's been quiet to me. Planes coming out the desert, "possible" 700's. What kind of news are you looking for?
224  274  314  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  334  374  424  824  1324 
Page 324 of 2545
Go to