Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
472  872  922  962  968  969  970  971  972  973  974  975  976  982  1022  1072  1472  1972 
Page 972 of 2545
Go to
Quote: I was told the official announcement is Friday January 13th
For Atlanta or just a new base?
Quote: For Atlanta or just a new base?
I start class on Monday, ill keep my ears open...not that well be told anything worth while.
Quote: I was told the official announcement is Friday January 13th
Nice. It's been a while since we've had an F-U Friday.
Quote: Short term, they're not going anywhere. Long term, I still don't think a 175 operation makes sense here for the cost of running a 2nd fleet type. Delta will work some sort of deal with SKW to run the Compass 175's and maybe send 36 of their CRJ7/9 here, if the planes are to be moved.

Again, just an opinion, that and a dollar gets you a coffee at LGA.
I agree about the Ejets. Delta RAH and United are in bed for 173.5M clams as sort of a bailout for RAH from United and Deltas own claims against RAH. I believe that RAH will come out of bankruptcy without the ownership of Shuttle America nor any of the assets it operates. To that note it seems shuttle America will be Endeavor II. Makes most financial sense. Then we can look for the dismantling of Compass to AA.
Quote: I agree about the Ejets. Delta RAH and United are in bed for 173.5M clams as sort of a bailout for RAH from United and Deltas own claims against RAH. I believe that RAH will come out of bankruptcy without the ownership of Shuttle America nor any of the assets it operates. To that note it seems shuttle America will be Endeavor II. Makes most financial sense. Then we can look for the dismantling of Compass to AA.
Not sure why you think that, Shuttle America ceases to exist at the end of the month, the entirety of RAH will be on 1 certificate...
Quote: Not sure why you think that, Shuttle America ceases to exist at the end of the month, the entirety of RAH will be on 1 certificate...
Agreed.

All ShuttleAmerica flights in DeltaNet are now rebranded Operated by Republic.

Shuttle Certificate is being surrendered to the FSDO next month.
Quote: Not sure why you think that, Shuttle America ceases to exist at the end of the month, the entirety of RAH will be on 1 certificate...
And 17.35% will be owned by Delta, 25 by AAG and 19.16 to United corresponding to the 10s of millions owed by the claims against RAH for a grand total of 61% of RAH. I wonder what they'll do with it then.
It's been the whisper around Delta for a while now. They only want dual-class acft in NY, not the 50-seaters. Though technically, with the recent upgrade to row 1 comfort plus, the mighty 200 is now a dual-class jet.

Quote: Where did this ny 200 base closure info come from? I hadn't heard
about this before.
Quote: It's been the whisper around Delta for a while now. They only want dual-class acft in NY, not the 50-seaters. Though technically, with the recent upgrade to row 1 comfort plus, the mighty 200 is now a dual-class jet.
The 50-seaters are dual class now haha. Row one = u da shizzz
I just traveled in seat 1A on an EJ145 - lotsa room but coooooold seat. Lotsa cold from the ill sealing doors and the lack of insulation and heating panels....
If 200 is the same, then we can call it a different class all right! Frigid Class....
472  872  922  962  968  969  970  971  972  973  974  975  976  982  1022  1072  1472  1972 
Page 972 of 2545
Go to