Details on Delta TA

Subscribe
493  893  943  983  989  990  991  992  993  994  995  996  997  1003 
Page 993 of 1030
Go to
Well that....and sleeping at home most nights
Awesome quote Timbo.

Quote:
Skies are probably safer with those guys sitting at a desk anyways.
Voting is open, my no vote is in.
Quote: Flight attendants: 4:45 min day. Pilots: none

They couldn't even sink the layups.
What the hell are you talking about? I am flying a three day trip at the end of this month that has nine hours block but pays 15.45 due to the ADG. The FAs are flying the exact same trip and it pays them 13.45. We get two hours more pay for the same trip for one reason only--we have a contract that stipulates it.

Do you always find the black lining in a silver cloud?

(My NO vote is already in, by the way)
No vote in. I don't like the "selection not displayed to preserve anonymity" on the receipt page. Looked at the eballot website and it has varying levels of transparency including a fingerprint trail. I would like all the reps get to look at the fingerprint trail. I can't believe that it would cost anything.....it is part of their service. Of course, I also can't believe that I am this paranoid about my own union.
Quote: We didn't even get Holiday Pay in this POS.

ALL the other employee groups get it.

How LAME is this MEC? Totally incompetent.

I want to see a list of all the names on the Strategic Planning Committee, and the NC. ALL of those guys, MD and the YES voting LEC guys need to go back to flying the line for a few years, see how the other half lives.
Some of these guys probably have some serious concerns about their medical given the new neck size and BMI metric. Might be another reason for the crying and yelling.

Carl
Voted no, or sent a drone from amazon carrying rubber dog turds to the MEC, who knows?
Let's look at the bright side. If this POS gets passed, the next TA DALPA comes up with will probably make this one look like the gold standard.
Quote: What the hell are you talking about? I am flying a three day trip at the end of this month that has nine hours block but pays 15.45 due to the ADG. The FAs are flying the exact same trip and it pays them 13.45. We get two hours more pay for the same trip for one reason only--we have a contract that stipulates it.

Do you always find the black lining in a silver cloud?

(My NO vote is already in, by the way)
Say you have a 3 day as follows:

8 hours block
0 hours block
6 hours block

You get 15:45 pay

If we had 4:45 min day you'd see 8 + 4:45 + 6 = 18:45
Quote: We all know guys like this. For some reason, they don't like to fly. Or, they are afraid to fly. They gravitate to either office duties or union work where flying is rarely required. The term "Field Grade Moon" is as old as aviation.
What perzactly "Field Grade Moon" mean?
493  893  943  983  989  990  991  992  993  994  995  996  997  1003 
Page 993 of 1030
Go to