Allegiant Air

Subscribe
288  338  378  384  385  386  387  388  389  390  391  392  398  438  488 
Page 388 of 637
Go to
Quote: Compensation for Open time doesn't start till December 1st? (According to the last paragraph of the above image)
That paragraph is from the LOA for implementation. Pay starts today.
Job fair is a really good thing to do. Instead of months of waiting, I got an answer on what was deficient in my app in less than 30 seconds. Then I got a CJO at one place and an interview that led to a CJO at a second place. So yes, +1 for job fair. Make sure you do your research and update your apps and resume before attending though.
Quote: It's already going senior. The last few classes of 80 pilots could not hold any VBD slots. I can't speak for the Bus.

80 classes will resume shortly.
Any word on 80 slots in the August class?
Any insight as to what new hires are getting in regards to base/equipment please?
Quote: Any insight as to what new hires are getting in regards to base/equipment please?
Start your reading at 7/21, lots of discussion on this topic.
Quote: Any word on 80 slots in the August class?
Not in August. Likely in September and beyond.
Hey! I just finished the video interview and was sent a link to the skills assessment. Do any of you have any insight into what sorts of questions are part of this?
Quote: Hey! I just finished the video interview and was sent a link to the skills assessment. Do any of you have any insight into what sorts of questions are part of this?

It is just a computer training module for the MD80 FMS. It will take about 45 minutes to complete. It has video and reading files and then you take quizzes on what you watched and read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: It is just a computer training module for the MD80 FMS. It will take about 45 minutes to complete. It has video and reading files and then you take quizzes on what you watched and read.

I received the skills assessment two days after submitting my video interview. I did the computer module today. It wasn't bad. Obviously it's new to me so I did miss some questions, but you just answer it again until it's 100%. Do you know why they do this? Do they grade this against applicants? Everyone gets 100% (one time it said I was good enough to be done at 90%, but I kept going until it was 100%).

Does anyone know how long after the assessment until you get an invite for a real interview? I'm really excited to meet someone face to face! Thanks
Quote: I received the skills assessment two days after submitting my video interview. I did the computer module today. It wasn't bad. Obviously it's new to me so I did miss some questions, but you just answer it again until it's 100%. Do you know why they do this? Do they grade this against applicants? Everyone gets 100% (one time it said I was good enough to be done at 90%, but I kept going until it was 100%).

Does anyone know how long after the assessment until you get an invite for a real interview? I'm really excited to meet someone face to face! Thanks

I have no idea why they do it. I myself am waiting on the decision for the in person interview.

288  338  378  384  385  386  387  388  389  390  391  392  398  438  488 
Page 388 of 637
Go to