New Envoy Information

Subscribe
185  585  635  675  681  682  683  684  685  686  687  688  689 
Page 685 of 690
Go to
Help
My head is all over the place. I have 3 CJO's from PSA, Envoy and Endeavor. I was leaning towards Endeavor until this morning. IDC what major or LCC I end up at and I plan on moving to base. Should Endeavor still be my number 1 choice or are the other two probably a better place to be now following the announcement?
Quote: What happens after Aug 2024 then? Back to current rates?
There's a 6% FO and 10% CA pay increase, so after the premium period it drops to those new rates.
Quote: My head is all over the place. I have 3 CJO's from PSA, Envoy and Endeavor. I was leaning towards Endeavor until this morning. IDC what major or LCC I end up at and I plan on moving to base. Should Endeavor still be my number 1 choice or are the other two probably a better place to be now following the announcement?
Honestly, it’s a crap shoot man. Always has been and always will be. When I got hired here, there was only DFW/ORD and I could commute to either. Chose this over Endeavor because everyone was going to DTW/LGA. Then show up to class and get LGA. Then 6 months later, Endeavor opens up ATL and that commute would have been easy as hell. Yet, I was now stuck two-legging to LGA.

If you’re looking for advice, just pick a place you wanna live and choose the airline there. No one knows the future. Could be two weeks before Endeavor puts out something that tops this. Could be two years. Have a better chance guessing how many peanuts are in the bottom of any given port-o-john than guessing what’ll happen next.

It took Republic like two weeks to match Endeavors pay rates back in 2018. Took us 18 months. Our new QOL improvements haven’t taken place yet, so we don’t know how they’ll be run. But most other good carriers have that stuff already anyways. the new pay is nice, but it’s a bandaid man. Doesn’t help you, if it takes you three extra years to get to where you wanna be.
So after 750TT as an FO at Envoy you jump to $146/hour?
Why was there no pilot vote?

how can the MEC say this is not a significant change to the CBA compensation rates?

this should have been voted down with that two year sunset clause. It’s a bandaid.

permanent raises, not bandaids.
management is using the commonly held - and true - fact that you can bail to almost any major or legacy before this LOA expires, so it’s okay for everybody today. However, if a big recession hits and hiring stops you’re back to being screwed in two years. Shortsighted by the MEC to approve this
Quote: What happens after Aug 2024 then? Back to current rates?
There are new base rates, about 14% across the board, in place. Then the 150% premium rate for 2 years with option to extend.
Quote: Why was there no pilot vote?

how can the MEC say this is not a significant change to the CBA compensation rates?

this should have been voted down with that two year sunset clause. It’s a bandaid.

permanent raises, not bandaids.
management is using the commonly held - and true - fact that you can bail to almost any major or legacy before this LOA expires, so it’s okay for everybody today. However, if a big recession hits and hiring stops you’re back to being screwed in two years. Shortsighted by the MEC to approve this
You know alpa, they know best.
It seems to me that they are going to have a nice bump in pilots for 2 years, but then have a mass exodus once everyone's pay drops by 50% after becoming accustomed to it. Even if they extend, those people are going to jump as soon as it drops. They should have made this a permanent pay scale to those than join during the period, and then drop the new hire scale after that if they don't want to keep paying out those rates. That would have a better result. That, or give at least close to ULCC pay.
Really Cu joke?
Did you even read the source documents? or just post your usual stupid complaint ....... This is a great Deal. The Company is saying that every pilot gets a 5 year flow to AA -or- boost in compensation to the 20 yr Captain rate. The 20 yr CAPT rate after 2024 is $157.00 far away the best in the regional industry - This is the contract til 2029. Line Check Airmen get 100% override.
Quote: Did you even read the source documents? or just post your usual stupid complaint ....... This is a great Deal. The Company is saying that every pilot gets a 5 year flow to AA -or- boost in compensation to the 20 yr Captain rate. The 20 yr CAPT rate after 2024 is $157.00 far away the best in the regional industry - This is the contract til 2029. Line Check Airmen get 100% override.
It's pretty hard to argue against that. This is amazing, even if you don't flow in 5 years.
185  585  635  675  681  682  683  684  685  686  687  688  689 
Page 685 of 690
Go to