Swift air

Subscribe
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  25 
Page 15 of 51
Go to
No FAs were forced to move or quit for the AEX base, they simply hired a bunch of the ex World Atlantic FAs who were there anyway. So far, pilots are TDY in AEX, I think that will remain for the foreseeable future.

I'm not sure about the EAL deal falling through, it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case but it seems that the intent is to have 4-5 NGs on the property by years end if they don't come from Eastern they will come from somewhere else.

Again, it seems that there are going to be some big changes coming to Swift including pay, schedules, basing and a bunch of other things it's just a matter of time and I guess the question is will they implement these changes sooner or later?
Quote: Almost always the FAs are treated as a less valued group. They are quick and easy to train and management feels they can replace them at will.
Until you realize the only people left for you to hire are unfit for any customer service position that requires any common sense.
Quote: Until you realize the only people left for you to hire are unfit for any customer service position that requires any common sense.
I totally agree. However, management does not see their value as front line employees.
Quote: Almost always the FAs are treated as a less valued group. They are quick and easy to train and management feels they can replace them at will.

Couldn't have said it any better! Plenty of FAs to hire in MIA to replace everyone.
Ok thanks again gentlemen. So how does one that is type rated get their application on top of the pile, if there is a pile?

What is the DOH of the junior captain.
Quote: Ok thanks again gentlemen. So how does one that is type rated get their application on top of the pile, if there is a pile?

What is the DOH of the junior captain.

Send it to the email and hopefully G man calls you right away. Most junior capt is a 3/16 hire. He was a street captain though. Rumor is no more street captains according to CP.
Sent my resume to cp with a recommendation from a capt friend there, and also had him talk to training department, who said they would call, and still havent heard back from them
Quote: Sent my resume to cp with a recommendation from a capt friend there, and also had him talk to training department, who said they would call, and still havent heard back from them
that about sums it up!
Is Boris still DO over at Swift?
He is responsive, or was when I worked for him 10-12 years ago.
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  25 
Page 15 of 51
Go to