Republic after the contract

Subscribe
196  246  286  292  293  294  295  296  297  298  299  300 
Page 296 of 300
Go to
Quote: Hmmm, in house ATP/CTP? The company has not had a 145 sim since January 1st and the two guys doing the ATP/CTP course were the last sim instructors.

Even if you are in the sim, you will probably get more out of the 145 sim then you would at the other facilities in the Airbus or 737.
Yes, in house ctp. I suppose we'll see what I get when it happens but my HR rep told me we will be using the 145 sims in CVG at Flight Safety.
RJET Questions
Thinking of applying to Republic. From ORD but thinking of moving to Florida.
1) How is reserve if you live in base?
2) What do typical trips look like from ORD and MIA? How man legs? Overnights? Hotels?
3) If someone wants to pm me or email [email protected] a schedule that would help.

Thanks
Can someone explain how they do the 401K matching? Am I allowed to use my existing 401K that I have to where they will contribute to? Or do I use whatever Rjet picks out?
Just got a call for an interview, anyone out there in my boat? Going during the beginning of August.
Republic after the contract
Quote: Can someone explain how they do the 401K matching? Am I allowed to use my existing 401K that I have to where they will contribute to? Or do I use whatever Rjet picks out?

You can roll your old 401k into the Schwab account that republic uses. Match is 2.5% from day one and you are vested from day one. Match goes to 4% after 6 years of service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
ORD / MIA Trips
Can anyone tell me what a typical trip looks like from ORD or MIA?
Thanks
Sounding like 2 new hire classes/month? Accurate? I assume roughly every other week? I saw there are some folks in an August 7th class.
Gouge?
Have an interview coming up in two weeks. Any gouges out there?
Quote: Have an interview coming up in two weeks. Any gouges out there?
Purchase the Sheppard air interview prep. It had every single question on the test I took. Learn how to brief a jepp chart, read a metar and taf, know 91.175. Very nice interview experience. They are not out to trick you, they just want to make sure you are competent and are a good fit.
Quote: Sounding like 2 new hire classes/month? Accurate? I assume roughly every other week? I saw there are some folks in an August 7th class.
Yeah I heard most months were twice a month.
196  246  286  292  293  294  295  296  297  298  299  300 
Page 296 of 300
Go to