Republic after the contract

Subscribe
3  43  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  63  103  153 
Page 53 of 300
Go to
Quote: Guy is out here trolling both RAH forums trying to drum up referral bonuses. I guess Mesa doesn't pay enough, huh?
I am out of here in two months, already have a class date so no bonus for me. You can all the number and wait for a few weeks till they get to your resume. Or you can got to the top of the stack. Honestly I don't care either way. Just trying to help some people.
Quote: I am out of here in two months, already have a class date so no bonus for me. You can all the number and wait for a few weeks till they get to your resume. Or you can got to the top of the stack. Honestly I don't care either way. Just trying to help some people.
Hahahahahahahah. Poor guy thinks Mesa has a stack of apps.... If that was the case they wouldn't be cold calling every pilot in the industry.
Quote: You couldn't care less. That's why on every thread you're trying to walk in RAH pilot's resumes. It's not for the $10k bonus or anything. You're a real piece of work.
Thanks for proving my point. I aint on ameriflights page offering it. They have better job security then RAH pilots right now.
Quote: That's funny. I called the number, and at the end of the call, had a class date, though I decided not to go with Mesa in the end.

As for it taking "weeks for them to get your resume", Mesa gets your application about 30 seconds after you hit submit on airlineapps.com. And no resume is even needed.

You should stick to playing tiddlywinks with your buddy scottydo. You are way out of your league outside the Mesa thread.
Lol try to apply now and see how long it takes bud. Don't be so salty because you made a bad choice. Believe it or not I used to be at Rjet years ago out of PIT because the writing was on the wall long ago. And honestly you go ahead and stick it out their.
Kind of off topic, but when could a new hire expect to get MIA as their base ? 2 years? 3 years?
Quote: Kind of off topic, but when could a new hire expect to get MIA as their base ? 2 years? 3 years?
I think Miami had 10 YX vacancies for FOs. I used to work at planesense, pm me if you have any other questions.
Quote: Kind of off topic, but when could a new hire expect to get MIA as their base ? 2 years? 3 years?
They awarded 11 FO to MIA on this month's bid. None were in the company less than a year. The most junior FO in MIA is an early 2015 hire. So, could take about a year.
So if you had to choose between compass or republic where would you go? If I went to compass I would have to commute from MCO-LAX which would suck. I'm assuming at republic I would get PIT or something straight out of class.
Quote: So if you had to choose between compass or republic where would you go? If I went to compass I would have to commute from MCO-LAX which would suck. I'm assuming at republic I would get PIT or something straight out of class.
Compass is a much more stable company. Do you really want to be furlough fodder at Republic?
I was going to say the same thing. A willing new hire right now at RAH is like walking onto train tracks with the ground rumbling. The furlough train is on its way. Then again maybe it's on another track and it blows through the station without incident. There is a large risk imo.
3  43  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  63  103  153 
Page 53 of 300
Go to