Compass Updates - Saga Continues

Subscribe
329  379  419  425  426  427  428  429  430  431  432  433  439  479  529  929 
Page 429 of 1327
Go to
Quote: What is this "TravelCard" $25 deduction that is now being withdrawn from my checks?
I think it's the AA annual fee, taken in 3 equal payments.
Quote: I think it's the AA annual fee, taken in 3 equal payments.
Ah, ok thanks!
Quote: We are under contract, they can't just take them unless we violated the contract some how. Otherwise I would see a nice little lawsuit coming their way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know that. Here's how it would go....TSH agrees to a Compass sale to Delta. In that agreement TSH agrees to accept an American buyout of the remaining American 175 contract and take the planes back (gives them to Envoy). Delta then takes control of Compass and bends them over.

I don't think that would happen but is it possible?
Quote: YOUR planes??? YOUR guppy killers were awarded out of a forced NWA bankruptcy contract which significantly reduced mainline DC-9 flying and created a little scooter trash airline to reduce mainline pilot jobs. Don't throw stones we all remember where you came from.
Trans States Holdings isn't smart enough to realize they need to buy their own planes to stay competitive. No one is arguing that they are "our" planes...we all know that. And thanks for the history lesson. Maybe one day we can turn our guppy killers for some fancy DC-9s. This post kinda reminded me of a 45 year old guy who day dreams about his high school football days and just can't seem to let it go.
I don't think that would happen but is it possible?[/QUOTE]

Que music..."If you like Pinnacolabas, getting caught in the rain...."
To the tune of Jimmy Buffet

"Northwest had also allowed Pinnacle to seek flying from other carriers. On April 30, 2007, Pinnacle Airlines Corp. signed a 10-year contract with Delta Air Lines to be a Delta Connection carrier.

Pinnacle's fleet grew when its parent company moved aircraft and personnel from Mesaba Airlines, which ceased operations when the operating certificate was returned to the FAA.

The airline discontinued its operation of its Saab 340 and Bombardier Q400 turboprop aircraft by the end of November 2012.

Pinnacle Airlines Corporation emerged from Chapter 11 reorganization as a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines."

So is it possible? Yes. Will that be the future of Compass? I'm not sure.
does anyone know where on the pay report it shows the credit you get for clearing customs? cleared 3 times last month but im not seeing it on the pay report.
You guys know that A:14s are sub labeled appropriately right?
Air Carrier delay bad.
NAS, Extreme Wx, etc. delay = okay.
Quote: You guys know that A:14s are sub labeled appropriately right?
Air Carrier delay bad.
NAS, Extreme Wx, etc. delay = okay.
Yep and most of CP's are mx, not flight ops.
While we are talking about payroll, everyone needs to check their pay. I was paid about 55 hours less than I was supposed to. Apparently I am not the only one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am missing a ton of per diem from 12 month and some critical pay.
329  379  419  425  426  427  428  429  430  431  432  433  439  479  529  929 
Page 429 of 1327
Go to