ABX Air Hiring

Subscribe
33  73  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  93 
Page 83 of 102
Go to
Quote: They certainly had that reputation, and they are still sticklers for good checklist discipline, but every instructor that I had in initial worked very hard to equip us to succeed.
Largely pre\post Norm Kwist's arrival, IMO.
Quote: Yes no January class everyone hired placed into a pool
And interviews/sim evals were still continuing yesterday.
Also a couple guys interviewed today.
centurion pilots stop flying
centurion cargo pilots stopped flying today 12/6/2016,after giving the owner more than a year to pay overtime money since dec 2015 and been behind on guaranteed up to almost 3 months at a time and using skylease as his tool to weaken centurion a teamsters represented company to the point of having only 1 airplane and sky lease 4 747s and 2 md11s.
Sound familiar? It's called whipsaw....maybe you ATI guys can buy a clue!
Q for Abxers:

As a new joiner wanting to maximize time spent with the family, where would be a better place to live, near CVG or ONT?

I'd appreciate your thoughts and opinions and I realize that the word "maximize" is a relative word.
Quote: Sound familiar? It's called whipsaw....maybe you ATI guys can buy a clue!
Dont know why you're so bitter. This is an entry level job into an Aviation career. Sorry you haven't moved on but you shouldn't take it out on others on your ramp.

We have guys that will be in the left seat of a 767 after one year in April. People complain about the pay but its either here or start in an RJ somewhere. Got hired with "Just" ATP mins and should be able to put in with a Maj late 17-18... ATI wasn't/isnt a bad move.

Not only that were are spooling up the hiring in January.
Quote: Dont know why you're so bitter. This is an entry level job into an Aviation career. Sorry you haven't moved on but you shouldn't take it out on others on your ramp.

We have guys that will be in the left seat of a 767 after one year in April. People complain about the pay but its either here or start in an RJ somewhere. Got hired with "Just" ATP mins and should be able to put in with a Maj late 17-18... ATI wasn't/isnt a bad move.

Not only that were are spooling up the hiring in January.
You consider your peer group to be regional new hires? That's a problem....but it explains a lot.
Quote: You consider your peer group to be regional new hires? That's a problem....but it explains a lot.
Yep. The more I learn about ATI, the more I'm disgusted. BTW, weekends OFF up there is a troll. Don't feed him.
Does any one know if interviews/sim evals still continuing?
33  73  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  93 
Page 83 of 102
Go to