Mesa 3.0

Subscribe
165  565  615  655  661  662  663  664  665  666  667  668  669  675 
Page 665 of 690
Go to
Quote: Says who?!
says MaryAnn!
Quote: Who’s ready to pay out of pocket for new uniforms? Looks like we are moving to black uniforms now.
Good example of one of those “little things” that needs to be fixed in the next contract.
Quote: Hate - pay and whipsaw.

Short reserve time in IAH? It's relative. Relative to what it was 2 years ago - zero - it's long now. 5-6 months though I expect it to come down. Want to fly immediately and a lot? Go CRJ.
People been on reserve 7 months in IAH Already, screwing up their personal life since u can’t plan for anything; u ask for days off and barely u will get one of the options u asked for, u probably will get 1K hours perhaps in 2 years at least, since u probably will fly 300 hrs the first year and nobody cares about anything here regarding pilots issues. Pilot contract is the last thing respected, Uber drivers are making more money than F/O on reserve earning 36/HR. Nobody lied u when u were hired about the money but they lied about reserve time. My 20 Cts
Quote: People been on reserve 7 months in IAH Already, screwing up their personal life since u can’t plan for anything; u ask for days off and barely u will get one of the options u asked for, u probably will get 1K hours perhaps in 2 years at least, since u probably will fly 300 hrs the first year and nobody cares about anything here regarding pilots issues. Pilot contract is the last thing respected, Uber drivers are making more money than F/O on reserve earning 36/HR. Nobody lied u when u were hired about the money but they lied about reserve time. My 20 Cts
Just type “you” please. It’s not that hard.
Quote: Just type “you” please. It’s not that hard.
unless ur paying a membership for someone else here on this chat, anyone can write whatever they want, if ur not part of the people on reserve good for u, and mind ur business
Maybe that's why your not getting anything
Quote: People been on reserve 7 months in IAH Already, screwing up their personal life since u can’t plan for anything; u ask for days off and barely u will get one of the options u asked for, u probably will get 1K hours perhaps in 2 years at least, since u probably will fly 300 hrs the first year and nobody cares about anything here regarding pilots issues. Pilot contract is the last thing respected, Uber drivers are making more money than F/O on reserve earning 36/HR. Nobody lied u when u were hired about the money but they lied about reserve time. My 20 Cts
Is dat how u wrote ur resume when u applied?
Quote: Is dat how u wrote ur resume when u applied?

Remember when cool new technologies like “spellcheck” and “grammarly” were going to eliminate typographical errors in our lifetimes?

What happened...?
Quote: says MaryAnn!
Oh well. I have black pants from previous job (I still wear them sometimes now..who can really tell dark navy from black?) and using the new jacket. Company has to supply epaulets.
Reading your writing is painful
165  565  615  655  661  662  663  664  665  666  667  668  669  675 
Page 665 of 690
Go to