DAL Class drops

Subscribe
24  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  44  84  134 
Page 34 of 390
Go to
Quote: Thank YOU!!! Been scouring the forum for the link for half an hour looking for it.
My pleasure, sir.
Quote: Any clue as to what may be in the AE?
No clue, no way to really tell either. You can guess that mostly the junior narrowbodies.
Quote: No clue, no way to really tell either. You can guess that mostly the junior narrowbodies.
So more 4 month captains to NYC? Or will it be 3 month captains now?!!!
It would be nice to see something besides NYC open up!
Quote: So more 4 month captains to NYC? Or will it be 3 month captains now?!!!
Nahhh. That'll be in the next class...

Mongo
Quote: It would be nice to see something besides NYC open up!
Did you not see the ATL results?
Quote: Did you not see the ATL results?
For new hire class drops?
I know there's no crystal ball but for those tracking recent drops is the 320 getting to be pretty junior? In NYC for sure but could it impact ATL if/when folks AE?
Quote: I know there's no crystal ball but for those tracking recent drops is the 320 getting to be pretty junior? In NYC for sure but could it impact ATL if/when folks AE?
It's all relative over time and you should view it as where you will be 6 months to a year out since the class drops won't give you any indication where you will be in 6 months since pilots will bid to other bases. NYC will be the most junior system wide with the NYC 717 and NYC 88 close behind the 717. NYC 737/320 after that. ATL 717 then ATL 88 after those.

Other than that, your seniority in the other bases/aircraft could vary drastically depending on the makeup of those senior to you and where they want to live and fly. If you want the best seniority after 6 months to a year, small narrow bodies in NYC will be your best bet with ATL 717 and 88 after those.
If choosing between the A320 and 737 for someone who actually wants to stay in NYC (commuting from Montreal), which one would be best if seniority is ignored? I assume upward movement in the first few years would be pretty similar between the two in the first year, so which one tends to have better trips that are more commuter friendly?
24  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  44  84  134 
Page 34 of 390
Go to