2017 UPS Hiring

Subscribe
32  72  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  92 
Page 82 of 98
Go to
Quote: SDF - not difficult at all. Prices range from $200-230/mo for a shared room and $250-400/mo for a private room.

*disclaimer: your mileage may vary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ANC, ONT and MIA are more difficult locate and more expensive. (in no particular order)

Just smaller bases with less inventory
Thanks! I appreciate the response.
I recently received the TBNT letter. Has anyone on here, or know of anyone who was invited back to interview again and hired? Brown really is my first choice, so I'm hoping this is something they do. I am short on tpic, so that was possibly the main issue, which of course can be changed.

Thanks, and congrats to all that have been hired!
Quote: I recently received the TBNT letter. Has anyone on here, or know of anyone who was invited back to interview again and hired? Brown really is my first choice, so I'm hoping this is something they do. I am short on tpic, so that was possibly the main issue, which of course can be changed.

I don't want to discourage you, but if you are called for the interview, they feel you are qualified. Do you have any feeling as to why you received the TBNT letter?

To answer your question, I personally have not heard of someone being invited back, but I'm sure it has happened.

Also, since every major is hiring, keep updating your apps everywhere.
Quote: I recently received the TBNT letter. Has anyone on here, or know of anyone who was invited back to interview again and hired? Brown really is my first choice, so I'm hoping this is something they do. I am short on tpic, so that was possibly the main issue, which of course can be changed.

First of all, very sorry to hear that. Don't feel discouraged though, our HR has bypassed some fantastic individuals and great pilots and you might very well be one of them.

Yes, we have people who have interviewed here twice, I vividly remember talking to an MD fo who told me he'd interviewed here almost two years prior with no luck and then out of the blue he was called for his second interview. If I can remember his name I'll make sure to forward his info to you and to all other TBNTs.

I agree with navigatro, apply everywhere, while you're waiting for your second shot. You never know, the airline you end up at in the meantime might be a better deal for you and you might decide to stay there?

So keep trying but be smart and look for back-up plans.

Most of all, don't take this temporary setback personally! I wish you and all other TBNTs the best.
Back in the day, one in my class interviewed twice in about a 4 month span. He got hired the second time obviously.
Quote: You have to ask?

Maybe it's pilots giving checkrides in the 747 who went oceanic for the first time ever a year ago and total heavy time of 200 hours!

I can assure you that is not happening.
Hello,

Can anyone provide me with details on the UPS benefits? Primarily the medical benefits. Im sure it's good insurance but the "boss" wants specifics. Would anyone be able to PM me a copy of the breakdown or perhaps a quick run down on a post?

I have been working on reading all the forums but have not made it all the way thru. If this info has already been posted I apologize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Hello,

Can anyone provide me with details on the UPS benefits? Primarily the medical benefits. Im sure it's good insurance but the "boss" wants specifics. Would anyone be able to PM me a copy of the breakdown or perhaps a quick run down on a post?
Can you be more specific with that question?
Quote: Can you be more specific with that question?

Trying to get an idea what the plans are like. PPO, HMO? I believe it's BCBS. Is there an HSA? If so how much does company contribute? Also for family plan what are the monthly premiums? Deductible? And max out of pocket?

As we know most of these plans have gone downhill last few years. UPS is my top choice still but I would like to know how this all compares to my current job. Sorry to bore everyone with this but maybe I'm not the only one interested in this information.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
32  72  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  92 
Page 82 of 98
Go to