Envoy

Subscribe
351  751  801  841  847  848  849  850  851  852  853  854  855  861  901  951 
Page 851 of 1100
Go to
Neither did mine
Does the next FO retention bonus come June 1?
Quote: Check your email. SP sent the flow numbers for the rest of the year. Apparently the mothership plans to hire less than planned until the fall.
This is good and bad...

More than 58 AA hires per month = Envoy pilots flow the meter (29), but lose relative seniority

Less than 58 AA hires per month = Envoy flows below the meter, but without a loss of relative seniority.

58 is the magic number of AA new hires per month during the Protected Pilot phase.
Quote: Check the seniority list may23
Check it for what? No real difference from the last list. Does someone have this email that they can post? Everyone I've talked to hasn't received an email speaking to AA reducing hiring.
Quote: Airmanship or attitude?
According to my friend, the way he flew. Corporate pilot. Always high crossing hard altitudes (1,500 to 2000ft always), way fast for landing. My friend tried nicely to help him and he was like “I got this”.
Quote: According to my friend, the way he flew. Corporate pilot. Always high crossing hard altitudes (1,500 to 2000ft always), way fast for landing. My friend tried nicely to help him and he was like “I got this”.
ASAP when you or your ca bust a crossing restriction.
Quote: According to my friend, the way he flew. Corporate pilot. Always high crossing hard altitudes (1,500 to 2000ft always), way fast for landing. My friend tried nicely to help him and he was like “I got this”.
Sounds like people I used to fly with in the corporate business. One of the many reasons I bailed on that gig.

-Keep the dirty side down
Quote: Does the next FO retention bonus come June 1?
The period to qualify for it ends on the 31st of this month. The last bonus period ended on 2/28 with the payment made by 3/25. So I would expect the second check of June for the payout.
i am a june 2017 hire, coming close to a year at MQ.
Does MQ throw money at you as a retention bonus after 12mo
in property? or is it after 24mo?
Quote: i am a june 2017 hire, coming close to a year at MQ.
Does MQ throw money at you as a retention bonus after 12mo
in property? or is it after 24mo?
It's supposed to be 1 year but due to the wording of the contract it doesn't always mean you get it exactly 12 months out. They have 4 "windows" where you qualify for a bonus in, 2500 each (10k total per year). The catch is that you have to be out of probation for the entirety of that window. So seeing as the next window starts on June 1st, assuming your class was any time after that you won't qualify since you were on probation during the period.

Not to worry though, you will receive all 8 payments (2 years' worth) regardless of when you start receiving payments. The last "window" that you qualify for will be after the end of your 3rd year (assuming you haven't upgraded by then.)

If I'm wrong someone please correct me on this, it took like 6 NewsBlasts before I actually sat down and tried to reason it out.
351  751  801  841  847  848  849  850  851  852  853  854  855  861  901  951 
Page 851 of 1100
Go to